Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2013
I've had this watch for 3 1/2 months now and I'm very pleased with it. I got it to replace my Invicta 8926OB when it's crown came completely out.

This is a great looking watch 'tho it doesn't quite have the 'bling' of the Invicta.

Accuracy is within 2-4 secs/day which is excellent for any automatic watch. This model must be motion wound by wearing it or keeping it on a winder. I have six autos and keep all on winders when not being worn.

The movement doesn't manually wind or hack for setting but it does brake by putting a little ccw pressure on the crown when in the time-setting position. Move the minute hand a minute or two back then release it when the time is right then move the minute hand to where it should be.

The lume on this watch is the best of all mine. All the markers and hands are clearly visible (even the seconds) at five a.m. --- without my readers!

This is my third Seiko--now I'm thinking about their "Orange Monster".
on December 29, 2012
This was a good price and a really pretty watch for the money. It was for my teenage son. I think this will be a great starter watch for him. He also loves it! Just a few bucks and links were remived at the local jewelry store.
on August 21, 2012
This is a great watch. Very nice looking and works perfectly. Keeps time very well too. This is my first automatic, so I highly recommend it.
on October 6, 2012
The watch looked great, but the watch clasp would not stay closed. Every time i bumped my wrist, the fold over clasp would pop open. I returned it to Amazon because it appeared the way it was made, all of this design would do this.
on January 24, 2013
Initially I'd given this watch a negative revies, because it is not very accurate. Seemed to lose 3 or 4 minutes a day, which is very frustrating when you work at a very time sensitive
occupation , like mine. I'm reconsidering this negative review because there may be a degree of user error (if you can believe that. It's a watch ! ) This is an automatic watch,
which I took at face value. Automatic. Set it once, it keeps good time, right ? Wrong. Well it turns out you have to perform a daily ritual of shaking the watch fairly vigorously for
30 seconds or so then it's "automatic" for 24-48 hours. I figured if I just wore the thing , that my normal daily movements would keep it working. It seems to take more effort than that.

I like the way the watch looks, and I am in my mid 50's so my eyesight is not what it once was, and I need a watch with some color contrast between the hands and the face, and I didn't
want a chronograph type watch with multiple stems and tiny little dials that are useless to me. This watch looked to be exactly what I wanted. Uncomplicated, stylish, and functional.
Seiko has always been synonymous with quality. After owning it for a month now, I still love the cosmetics , but am not fully trusting of the accuracy. I'm going to hang on to it
in hopes that with daily wear, and the occasional 30 second shaking, that it begins to keep good time.

Next time, if there is a next time, I'll either buy a kinetic watch, or one that runs completely on battery power, so I don't have to wonder if the time is correct. It's not a $2000 Tag Heuer,
but it's also not a $10 Casio from WalMart either.
on June 2, 2012
Have not had yet enough time to check the watch how it works as received today. But can tell that it looks great. Rotating basel, case, bracelet and its clasp all designed wonderfully. Would like to add that the case diameter without the crown is 42mm, including - 45mm.

In several pictures other than those uploaded on this site four places (where the following numbers 0/15/30/45 are written) of the rotating basel are depicted in yellow collor. Actually the places shine like goldplating in the sunlight that gives the watch more luxury.

Delivery in time. Great job!

The only remark concerns the warranty issue. According to the conditions of limitted waranty it is valid for 3 years (1 year world wide + 2 years only in US) but the warranty certificate is not filled out that makes the certificate a simple piece of paper/plastic. Despite the fact it does not make me decrease the rate of 5 stars.

Hope and sure the watch will work as great as it looks.

P.S. The watch has Malaysian movement. The fact is of great importance while speaking about automatic watches therefore the seller should have included the information into the item specification.
on August 22, 2012
The watch runs out of energy quickly, so you need to keep it in motion. Often I find it running out of steam overnight and stopping. Also, it seems to run a little fast. Looks good, is big but not too big.
on November 19, 2012
Replaces a older model Seiko watch that was flood logged. This is a very sturdy and handsome watch. Brother is very pleased with it..and that makes me happy. Thank you
on August 10, 2012
this is a amazing watch and its way worth the money if you want a everyday watch looking sharp and can handle a beating this is the watch to get
on January 7, 2013
Very good watch; however, instructions were not specific to watch in which a screwdown crown is identified but not present. Important for identifiying watch as water resistant or splash proof.