Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 19, 2013
The Seiko Men's SSC145 Solar watch is by far the finest watch I own. First, it is heavy which I love, and it looks smart... Much like it is made from Titanium. I'm sort of a collector of Seiko watches and I wear this one more than ANY of my others. I also purchased the same watch in a "Gold" tone, but the gold finish is a little too flashy. The gold tone watch would be BEAUTIFUL if the gold tone was "muted" or had a Florentine finish, instead it is VERY shinny. But the dark gray/black finish on the SSC145 is a beautiful watch you will be proud to own. The only disadvantage it has is the "Date" window, which is black with "white" numerals, which for myself and my eyesight are impossible to see. But everything else about the watch makes up for it.
on February 8, 2014
The watch I received was in good condition but the crown would pop out while wearing it and that would cause the watch to stop telling time. I have never experienced that type of an issue with a watch. The vendor was really good about accepting the return but I was not willing to exchange it because I did not feel the watch was made of high enough quality overall. I would not recommend it to a friend to buy.
on August 27, 2014
It is a good watch. I am somewhat satisfied with my purchase. I am troubled with the stems that are used to set the various functions. They protrude approx. 1/6 to 1/8 of an inch depending which stem is being used. If you are not careful they will catch with a shirt cuff and stop the watch movement from working until, it is pushed back in and reset. I consider this my lack of thoroughly investigating the watch before purchase. It does keep good time I have not attempted all the functions. I was surprised the stems do not lock-I assumed they would and did not read the specs close enough.
on July 22, 2014
Great watch
on March 6, 2014
very nice looking watch. I enjoy wearing it everyday to work.
reason i dont give I dont give it 5 stars is because the date does not reflect correctly sometimes. ( It did not recognize shorter days in Feb)
I think if this watch also had the month displayed, then it would complete.
on November 18, 2014
Big problem with the knob pulling out and the time changing throughout the day.
Otherwise a beautiful watch but this problem is deadly.
on December 8, 2014
Awesome, I love it and my boyfriend as well.
on August 1, 2015
Love this watch.
on June 30, 2014
Just the right size and very clean looking as well as a sexy masculine.
on March 19, 2014
I love this thing more and more every time I wear it. Totally classic in both feel and look. I had a little bit of a problem with the knob pulling out too easily at first(thus stopping the time), but it only happened with one pair of pants. I wasn't sure who to blame, the people who made the pants or the people who made the watch. It seemed to stiffen up a little since, though, so I can save the blame for the women and children for whatever dumb s*** they do next.