5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!
Published 23 months ago by Music Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars More "BLING" please!
Bought this watch for my wife for Christmas. She thinks it's nice but doesn't have enough "bling". She deciding if she should get the bracelet sized or turn the watch. I've never bought her a piece of jewelry yet that she likes. Oh well after 50 years you can't win them all.
Published 27 days ago by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUT074 "Dress" Two-Tone Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal-Accented Solar Watch (Watch)
I was a little worried that this watch might look too big on my wrist. It's not. It looks great, and I love the crystals. Just enough "bling" to be noticed without being gaudy. I'm 67 years old so I need a watch I can easily read, but I like a dressy look, too. This watch fits the bill. I can easily read the time without my reading glasses, and I can read the date WITH my reading glasses. I'm a musician and really need a watch with a second hand. Sometimes that's hard to find in a dressy watch, so I appreciate having one on this watch. The solar battery will be a great plus. I am so tired of watches that frequently need new batteries...I have a drawer full of them, none of them working! I had to have 2 links taken out in order for the band to fit, but my jeweler did it in 5 minutes--no charge. The price I got here on Amazon was the best I could find anywhere. Love this watch and love Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars great look and size, November 25, 2012
This is a comfortable watch that looks very nice - the bling of the crystals is just right and the dial is a decent size. Also fits a wrist that is slightly bigger than "average". I have typically worn men's watches just because I prefer being able to see the dial... this is the nicest women's watch I have found in a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL WATCH!, July 20, 2013
I very rarely write reviews, but I am so impressed with this watch that I just had to share!

The face of this watch is a wonderful size, as it is larger than the 'typical' ladies watch. I am on the smaller side for a lady, my wrist is slightly less than 6 inches around, and this watch still does not appear to be 'too large' or overbearing. The mother of pearl dial is just BEAUTIFUL, as it reflects gorgeous shades of pinks and blues, depending on how the light hits it.

I was a bit concerned about the possibility of losing stones (crystals) around the dial, but the quality of this watch seems really exceptional, that I do not anticipate that being a problem. I have had this watch now for a week and it has kept perfect time and date. The band is 'shinier' than the photo and is actually prettier in person! I absolutely love the fact that it is 'solar' and does not require a battery!

How nice it is to have a well-made, quality watch that also 'feels' like a piece of jewelry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch. I would buy it again., August 28, 2013
I ordered this watch for my mom for Mother's Day. She requested something that had both gold and silver and was a little more dressy than your typical watch. In fact, she asked for "bling."

This watch is gorgeous. It's face is not as large as I feared but definitely large enough to read the dial. The Mother of Pearl details are stunning and it's solar-powered to boot. The clasp is easy to get on and off.

I would consider buying this watch for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING, March 29, 2013
iT'S THE PERFECT SIZE AND LOOK FOR ME...HAVING TO HAVE A LINK REMOVED WHICH IS NOT UNUSUAL WITH EVERY WATCH I EVER HAD

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Wattch , Good value, September 11, 2013
Like the Solar watches as they are comparable to Citizens echo drive an are good value. Mother of Peal matched our Mother of Pear Jewelry which is why we bought it. Large face, easy to ready.. Just what we wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, November 19, 2013
I was surprised at the quality. The calendar is very small and hard to read but the face of the watch is great for my eyesight.It is dressy for Sunday and evening wear and also for daily wear. I got it as an wedding gift and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 17, 2013
I was looking for a nice looking every day watch and this one exceded my expectations. Great buy, face is not to small and not to large. Band is less bulky than it appears in the pictures love this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko watch, November 6, 2013
The watch looks and works fine. My wife is happy about it. The price in Amazon was just the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes it., October 5, 2013
I got this watch for my wife. It is good looking and seems to keep good time. Most of all she likes it. Be aware - the band has no adjustment so the wearer will have to take it personally to have the band sized.