Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 18, 2013
I am so very pleased with watch. It really is good looking and classic. I have had the watch for a week or two it is keeping accurate time. I have had Seiko watches in the past and have always been happy with them. I am sure this one will also bring years of pleasure and accurate time. I like the idea of not having to replace batteries.
on August 16, 2014
This watch is elegant and simple. Like that it's solar, don't have to worry about replacing the battery as often. Links are easily removed to fit your wrist comfortably. Mother of pearl face on mine is more white/grey,than the one displayed on the sight. OK to set time and date. Would be easier to turn the watch stem if it had ribs on it,with it being smooth it slips between your fingers when adjusting time. Not critical tho. Great price for a Seiko!
on April 9, 2014
This watch is very beautiful in person. The quality is amazing for the price. Feels and looks like a very expensive watch. I will need to have a few links removed b/c my wrists are very small but that in no way is a bad reflection on the watch. I am tickled with this purchase!
on February 27, 2014
Looks great on me and I never have to worry about a battery!! I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good quality watch!
on August 19, 2014
Love this watch! Very pretty and sparkly with the crystals. And I love the mother of pearl backing. Only had this watch for 2 weeks. Based on appearance, I would give it 5 stars, but I am waiting to see how durable the watch is before giving it 5 stars.
on April 27, 2014
I got this for my wife as she used a watch until the battery ran down and then put it in her jewelery box with the other dead watches. A solar watch means the end of that habit and you cant go wrong with a Seiko. In the meanwhile I bought some tools and fixed her quartz watches so now she can choose a different style every day.
on August 8, 2014
Love not having to worry about changing a battery. Date too small to see, but love the watch anyway.
on February 19, 2014
I love the watch. Had a solar powered one years ago that was stolen. Decided it was time to replace it. I do wish the color of the face plate of mine was as pretty as the picture. Mine looks mostly white. It will prob. look better in the sun. I have to have some links taken out before I'll wear it anywhere...so haven't got to look at it in the sun light yet. Overall so far I'm completely satisfied with it.
on September 18, 2014
My fiancé bought this watch for me. It works fine and looks great! I haven't had any problems with it since I've had it. I love the fact that I won't need to buy a battery for it ever.
on June 11, 2014
I am extremely happy with this watch. It is even more beautiful than the picture shows and the weight of it is substantial. It is definitely not a flimsy piece of jewelry.