5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful watch, description not accurate
Published 15 months ago by bsp

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch is considerably smaller than appears in ad.
Watch is considerably smaller than it appears in the ad. This causes much of the beautiful detail to be lost.
Published 7 months ago by Paul H Menk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful watch, description not accurate, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUT084 Excelsior Solar Swarovski Crystals Japanese Quartz Watch (Watch)
The watch is beautiful, and came well-packed in perfect condition. The description of this watch as caliber 172 chronograph watch with alarm is inaccurate. It is caliber 137, with no alarm or chronograph. The description on the Seiko website is inaccurate as well, so I believe the problem is with the manufacturer's description. I will keep the watch because it is exactly what I want, and at the price was well worth purchasing. The suggested retail $315 would be a bit much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, Tasteful and Easy to Read!, December 4, 2013
This watch takes the place of my 20+ year old Seiko watch that recently died. It was an early Christmas present from my husband but we picked it out together. It's attractive without having so much bling that it looks ostentatious. I had a few links taken out of it and I love it! My other watch was a bit smaller in diameter and given my age- there's more snow on the roof than there was 20 years ago! - I find I can actually read the time without wishing I had longer arms! All in all, a terrific watch for a fabulous price!

I highly recommend it and hope to wear in for another 20 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, attractive watch, April 10, 2013
Got this for my wife. I had originally decided on a Citizen watch of similar craftsmanship and style, but ultimately decided to go this route. This model is much prettier than the equivalent Citizen and the time-keeping technologies are very similar. Although I cannot vouch for durability and timekeeping over a period of time, New in Box, its great. The box came well packed, with all supporting documentation and warranty information. I would definitely buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, July 15, 2013
I think this is pretty and it works well. The face is a teeny tiny bit larger than I expected but its still pretty in person. Looks more casual than dressy to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch is considerably smaller than appears in ad., December 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, October 10, 2013
Beautiful watch for the money. Watch looks very, very expensive compared to the price I paid for it. Looks great on.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, August 21, 2013
The watch is just beautiful with lots of sparkly Swarovski Crystals. It is just what I was looking for. I looked for a long time and then found this watch.
Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 8, 2014
PLB (Pleasant Grove, Utah) - See all my reviews
I searched a while before I bought this watch. I wanted two-tone (love it); the date (like it, it's a bit small for my aging eyes but the white background makes it easier to see), sweep second hand (got it); solar powered (I LOVE this feature!! no batteries...ever!). I only had the jeweler take out 1 link to fit nicely. It's pretty and functional......really, everything I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, January 28, 2014
I have worn nothing but Seiko's for the last 20 or so years, so I do love the brand. I think this is my 3rd in that amount of time. I never take them off and swim in salt water, garden, shallow diving ect. This watch is very beautiful, but not to flashy. The face is a beautiful mother of pearl and a little larger than my last one, which is good as my eyes are not as good as they one were. I have never had a solar power watch before. I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks now and it has not lost a minute. Would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, January 14, 2014
BEAUTIFUL WATCH FOR THE PRICE. I HAD TO HAVE A COUPLE OF LINKS TAKEN OUT BUT THAT IS USUAL FOR ME. THE FACE IS SMALL SO SOME OF THE GREAT DETAIL OF THE CRYSTALS IS LOST AT A DISTANCE BUT STILL A VERY NICE WATCH. CAN BE DRESSY AS WELL AS CASUAL . I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›