Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 4, 2010
I love this watch!! It fits great, very comfortable and a very good value for the price. I have had Seiko watches in the past and have had great service.
on January 31, 2011
This watch was the first item I had purchased with my new computer. I have been looking for this watch for about a year and I looked it up on Amazon and there it was. I received the watch in a short period and it is great. The dial is easy to read and it also has the date and day. The bracelet band is very comfortable to wear all day. I truly enjoy this watch and would recommend it to any one on the go.
on May 25, 2011
I love my watch. I have a tiny wrist, so wanted a smallish watch with a little bit of a sporty look - fits the bill perfectly. Although the watch really could be worn for dress as well. It looks smart, the numbers, day and date are easy to read. It keeps perfect time, is fairly water resistant and the crystal is resistant to scratching. I have one complaint though. I specifically wanted a watch that I could read in the dark and under PRODUCT FEATRUES, it stated it had "luminous accents". I've tried really hard, but can't see any "luminous accents" and can't see anything in the dark.
on January 26, 2013
Here are my observations:
-- attractive look
-- easy to read (especially for someone with progressive presbyopia!)
-- comfortable band (for someone who has sensitive skin)
-- secure clasp, you're not likely to lose the watch easily if something unexpected happens

The band is adjustable (can make shorter by removing links), but doesn't appear to be easy to do yourself at home, best to take it to a jeweller.

That's about it. It keeps time accurately (as you'd expect from a Seiko). Can't tell you yet about battery life and all that.
on April 17, 2013
After browsing through hundreds of watches, I purchased the Seiko for a number of reasons, the main ones being the reputation of Seiko, silver/gold finish, and the dark hands and numbers easily visible without having to put on my glasses (I'm 68 and so close-up viewing is impossible without glasses). I love the watch itself and its appearance. My only complaint is that the band is not adjustable. It is way too large for my "average"-sized arm, so I have the inconvenience and additional expense taking it to a jeweler to have it adjusted.
on January 16, 2011
My wife laid a clipping with a picture of this watch from our local news paper, first in one place and then in another. She did this for a month before Christmas. I got the message! She loves her beautiful Seiko watch. It would be helpful if the date was larger on
the face of the watch.

Thank you, Amazon, for a speedy and well packed delivery of the Seiko watch.

Max Scoggins
on October 4, 2010
This Seiko watch is beautifully made and quite delicate. Because of its size, it is a bit hard to read the day and date. Otherwise it is the perfect choice.
on March 3, 2013
I love seikos. Got my last one in Dec. 1979 as a gift from my parents. It kept perfect time so I knew I had to have another one when it finally gave up the ghost 30 years later. I would say that is a really good life for a watch that is worn everyday. I am a nurse and wore it for work as well as personally. I loved the color of the band so it would go with gold and silver both.
on February 26, 2016
The crystal fogged up within a week during normal wear, I returned it and reordered another. After I received the replacement, I realized that the first was probably a return as it didn't have film on the crystal or band like the replacement watch did. The replacement watch worked fine for four days, then quit. I returned it also and will not try again. I do give Amazon return process 5 stars and I'm glad they quit right away and not just after my time ran out.
on February 9, 2013
I am not sure how to express all my frustation I have experienced in a few words from ordering this watch that does not work. I have ordered 2 Seiko watches from Amazon and had problems with both. It is a very long story (I have called in and explained all my frustrations to Amazon and they say they can not believe all the problems I have had, but saying that does not help the situation). l will just say that if there is a problem with the watch you receive, you could be faced with getting the run around from Amazon... not told the correct info. and wind up paying for mailing in and insuring the watch for repair and without a watch for at least 6 weeks. I will mail the watch today, so not sure how the rest of this will go. I would have been better off to have bought a watch locally even if it cost more. I am extremely disappointed. This will be my last watch purchase from Amazon.

Update... I did get in touch with Amazon 1 more time before I planned to mail the watch in for repair today. My questions were: Do I have to pay for the repair and if it can not be repaired, will I get a replacement watch? This particular representative talked with someone and then told me she would email me a return label and issue a full refund. That was wonderful and what should have be done in the very beginning of this whole ordeal. I am grateful that Amazon finally stood behind what they sell and reestablished my trust in them. Thank you to this representative that treated me as I should have been treated and made this purchase good.