Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 15, 2013
I returned this watch twice to manufacturer after Amazon said I could not return it. Each time the communication with seiko was limited and I found them very hard to deal with. The watch would stop running and/or lose time. Finally bought a winder and now it keeps running but still loses time. I can buy a more accurate no name for $30.00 that will last longer and be accurate. After second repair it was said to be out of warrantee.
on April 2, 2015
I'm very happy with this watch, the only thing, it didn't have instructions on how to remove the extra links. Still, very happy with it. Easy to see and read esp for someone who's eyes have "aged".
on December 31, 2011
The face of the watch was very small. The day and date were in red letters on a black background, which made it hard to read.
on March 30, 2013
I am a long-time Seiko watch person. I am a retired RN and always found Seikos to be reliable. However, I did get tired of the battery on my watch quitting at the most inconvenient time. I live in a rural area, and it is a 40-mile round trip just to get a watch battery. That is why I ordered the automatic watch. I also ordered the winder from Amazon to keep it running well, as I don't wear a watch when sleeping. This is a well-fitting, attractive watch and it keeps accurate time. The black face makes it easy to see the time at a glance.
on February 6, 2012
I bought this watch over Christmas and could not be happier. It keeps great time, do not have to worry about a battery and hands for me are easy to read. Month and day a bit small, but good looks make up for that. Well worth the price.
on September 21, 2013
Seiko last forever, this is my second one. I still wear the first one I bought. The second one does not have a battery and I have to set it every day because I didn't buy the thing you hang it on that moves it all the time. I didn't know I was suppose to buy it.
on August 10, 2015
I like the watch, but when I'm not wearing it, it tends to stop running and I have to reset the date and time.
on March 3, 2016
Great watch. Removing links is a challenge compared to previous Seiko watches. I am disabled and going to a dealer is not an option.
on March 7, 2016
Love this watch ! Nice ! Great price! Fancy ! Get one !
on June 15, 2016
Bigger than I hoped but otherwise really nice.