5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I bought this beautiful watch for my mother-in-law, she loves it! Now she won't need to worry about the bettry change anymore.
Published 4 months ago by C. F.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!
Published 7 months ago by M. Sheehy

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Solar White Dial Stainless Steel With Diamonds Ladies Watch SUP199 (Watch)
Seller misrepresented watch as being "with diamonds" in item title and in the detailed description when in fact the stones are just fancy glass. Could have gotten the same watch for nearly $60 less elsewhere and that is still too much. The other website described the watch as being with "crystals" not diamonds so I did not buy from them...... Not to mention the tag on the watch I received was quite yellowed and the warranty card looked yellow and dog eared on the back as well. In general it looked like this had been sitting around somebody's dusty warehouse shelf for quite awhile - something you would buy at a yard sale for $10 - certainly nothing you would be excited or proud to present as a special gift. Really bad purchase. Shameful deception and they have ruined my daughter in law's 30th birthday as I refuse to give her this embarrassing junk and I have no time to replace. May they burn in hell for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 28, 2014