Seiko 5 Blue Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Mens Watch SNZF15
|Price:||$138.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$161.00 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Display Type : Analogue
- Water-restistant (m/bar) : 100 / 10
- Diameter (without crown) in mm/inches : 42 / 1,65
- Weight in g/ounces : 166 / 5,86
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
This Seiko Sports 5 watch comes with a black dial and a blue and red diver-style bezel. Features include a Seiko Caliber 7S36, 23-jewel automatic (self-winding) movement , a day and date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for superior low light visibility, 100 meter water resistance, uni-directional bezel, scratch resistant hardlex crystal and a screw-down exhibition window case back. Comes on a solid link stainless steel bracelet with Fold over clasp with safety release . Includes manual and Seiko box. Features Movement: Seiko Caliber 7S36 23-jewel Automatic (self-winding) Case: Brushed stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 13mm thick Back: Exhibition window back Crystal: Hardlex Mineral Band: Stainless steel bracelet with push button Fold over clasp with safety release Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001ELSSOO
- Item model number: SNZF15K1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 20, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||5.28 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Day/Date - You can immediately see if it is Monday or Tuesday. Like the Submariner it has the day of the month.
2. Clear case back - I love Automatic movements and it is great that I can see the mechanical wonder inside.
3. Smooth Bezel - The bezel rotates very similar to the smoothness of the Submariner. I was really impressed. I have a TAG that has that annoying click when you turn the bezel. Just like the Rolex, the Bezel has no play, and is not loose. It stays put and does not wiggle, unlike the TAG.
4. Looks - It resembles the Submariner so much that my 5 year old could not tell them apart. Absolutely elegant in my eyes.
5. Legible - Since it is like a Submariner, it very easy to read. Very clean face.
6. Very bright at night - This glows almost like my Submariner. I actually cannot tell them apart at night in the watch box. Very difficult to tell them apart.
7. Bracelet lock - This has a clasp lock that will prevent you from accidentally causing the watch bracelet from opening and falling off. I have dropped my Rolex a few times because of this. You need to press both buttons to unlock the clasp. I really like that.
8. Weight - It weighs about the same as the Submariner from what I can tell, I did not weigh it on a sale, but I cannot tell which one is heavier.
9. Detail - The attention to detail is very good.Read more ›
I also like the Seiko clasp with its "push buttons" safety feature which prevents an accidental release of the bracelet.
The watch is very luminous and easy to read whatever the amount of darkness.
I would like to add this is an automatic self-winding watch, not a quartz movement as specified in the above description of the product.
Excellent product worth every dollar.
Bought almost one year ago and after that, two days ago the watch began to run fast and in one day get more than one hour ahead of the real time, I went to the offices of Seiko in Panamà, Rep. de Panamà without any guarantee papers and they fixed it! Free! Outstanding service! Excellent option if you're thinking in a good watch with worlwide guarantee coverage!
Thanks people from Seiko.
My initial thoughts are that it is a good looking watch and the build quality seems great for the price. I was able to resize the bracelet myself never having done it before thanks to a YT video. It fits well and I'm someone who usually avoids metal bracelets for comfort reasons. This bracelet is pretty comfortable for metal.
I haven't had the watch long enough to comment on its accuracy. It seems ok so far.
Con: I wish there was a proper hack feature. I haven't tried the psuedo-hack but I'm not bothered by it. Obviously, automatics won't meet quartz accuracy. I have other quartz/atomic pieces I would use if I needed ultimate accuracy.
To me, this watch feels like a $300 watch. The lume works well also.
This watch is a steal imho.
While the bracelet could be a little sleeker (and quieter), the solid construction tells me this is a sturdy tool that will last a long time. The solid steel case and bracelet, while not polished to exactly Swiss grade (remember this watch only costs around $100) are well executed and attractive. The assembly quality is flawless with no material or assembly defects that I can see even with a 4x loupe.
As for aesthetics, I really like the deep blue dial (almost black) and 'pepsi' colored bezel. The lume, like most Seikos, is bright and long lasting. I think the watch is actually the perfect modern size- manly without being hideously large.
Automatic movements, particularly Seikos, aren't known for being awesome timekeepers, but this one (so far) has proven to be the exception. It is running about +3 a day which is fantastic for ANY mechanical watch at ANY price.
Don't worry too much the water resistance though, even though this doesn't have a screw down crown, it does have gaskets and seals in all the right places to actually be water tight at the advertised 100 meters. It is perfectly suited for snorkeling, swimming and many other water sports. My other Seiko 5's (with 100m WR) have gone water skiing, boating and as deep as 30-40 feet under water with no issues. I'll update the review if this one turns out different.
However, if you dive this is not your watch; rather you should get a Seiko SKX. This timepiece is not an ISO certified diver, you would be taking a foolish chance by actually using it as your primary (or even secondary) dive timer.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch is all it was advertised to be...it has been quite accurate so far & looks very nice. It is a little "thick" overall (on the wrist), but this is only my... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Patrick H. Dwight
Great watch, attention to detail is as good as some more expensive watches. The Pepsi style blue and red really pop. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Chase Nelson
Exactly as shows and described - great quality Seiko in original packaging.Published 24 days ago by David Rutz
Excellent and beautiful watch. People keep mistaking it for a Rolex. Only caveat is that mine runs a little slow. Loses about 3-5 minutes a week. Otherwise, I'd give it 5 stars.Published 28 days ago by Lawraven22
Great entry level diver. The 007 is nice as well but I much prefer the styling of this sea urchin than the 007. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Austin
After wearing an 100 Seiko Solar (great value for money) this thing felt like a bank vault on wrist. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Rosas
Great budget diver. This is a heavy, substantial, well built timepiece. It's blue, but in most light it looks black. Very very dark blue. I like that.Published 3 months ago by R. A. Rutherford