Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 6, 2011
Arrived on time and functioning very well. It looks just ordinary. Don't expect to get a very expensive looking watch. The biggest drawback for me is the small face. So my first advice is to check the face size, compare it with what you have and make sure you are fine with it.
About band adjustment: You probably have to adjust it. My husband found some general instructions (not specific to this watch) online, followed a step-by-step video instruction and adjusted my watch in 5 - 10 minutes. Should not be too hard, but may require some dexterity so my advice is to watch the video step-by-step instruction before purchase and judge if it is something you want to do.
on December 13, 2011
I've never had a solar watch, so I had to read the manual. After the initial charge, it lasts well (but it took longer to charge initially than I thought). This Seiko has no second hand and no calendar. It's simple, but it looks good. The fact that it's BOTH gold and silver-toned means that it goes well with all my other jewelry. The band was too long, and I couldn't take out the links by myself, so I had to have three links removed at a watch kiosk.
on May 17, 2013
I really, really like this watch. I am small boned and thin. I can't wear a watch that is very large, so this one fit the bill perfectly. My last Seiko lasted about 10 years and having the battery replaced was a pain. I put this one on a counter in the sun for a couple hours and it was ready to go. So far no problem with the time or solar charging. I have had it about 2 weeks. I realized I never used a second hand and don't miss it. The design is very simple and elegant. If you like something with a bit more adornment, this is not the watch for you. The band needed to be resized and my husband easily took out a few links on each side of the clasp. He likes watches and has tools to change the band size. Not sure everyone could do this. The face of the watch is very thin. Now my old watch seems bulky. I priced this watch at Macy's for $150 (list $195). When I saw it on Amazon for about $50 I ordered it. VERY SATISFIED!
on May 19, 2013
I have owned Seiko watches before, but never one that was solar-powered. This watch is sporty without being clunky and is easy to read too. I absolutely love it and recommend it to any woman who wants a sensible watch for every day that doesn't need a battery. I have seen the same watch for 3 times the price I paid!
on February 20, 2013
Seiko has always been a great name in watches. This newest entry---a solar watch that never needs batteries, is a great buy for the money. Price even beats Sams Club by quite a bit. You won't be sorry. I needed 2 links and Seiko sent them at no charge.
on July 25, 2013
My sister saw the "Seiko Women's SUT022 Solar Two Tone Stainless Steel watch" that I had ordered for myself from Amazon and decided that she would like a solar watch also. She prefers a smaller watch, though and chose this one. I personally thought the watch face was small, but it was just what she wanted. She loves it and didn't need to adjust the band at all. If you do have to adjust the band, I would recommend "SE JT6218 Watch Band Link Remover" sold by Amazon for $4.20. It makes removing links so easy and you don't have to take it to a jeweler. So if you are looking for a smaller watch, than this is a great one.
on June 30, 2013
This watch surprised me when I first got it. I wanted a simple everyday watch and I got a really beautiful everyday watch. It's very delicate and feminine, and not having to change batteries is a big plus. Highly recommended. It looks a lot better in person than in the pictures. Just remember that it's a delicate watch, not big at all.
on December 16, 2012
I bought for my Girlfriend, and she loves it...The watch was delivered very quickly, and packaged to prevent it from being damaged in shipment...One thing that sold me on this watch was that it was solar: never needs a battery change. When it came it was running, all we did was set it to the right time..We put it on the window sill to make sure it was charged all the way...From the directions it will keep charged from any light source..Keeping good time since.
on December 18, 2012
Very delicate looking, but with a face that is easy to read. I really like the solar power function - no battery replacement.
on February 20, 2013
This two-tone watch was just what I was looking for! It is a great brand, attractive, just the right size (although the bracelet is long) and has all the features I need. After trying lots of watches over the years, I've found I don't use a second hand and a calendar seems always out of sync. This watch has all the essentials in a lovely package!