4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I paid for it
Arrived on time and functioning very well. It looks just ordinary. Don't expect to get a very expensive looking watch. The biggest drawback for me is the small face. So my first advice is to check the face size, compare it with what you have and make sure you are fine with it.
Published on February 6, 2011 by Kea

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch wouldn't chargw
This is the first time I've given a negative review. The watch is beautiful but tried to charge it but nothing. So I have to return it
Published 18 months ago by Debra J. Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I paid for it, February 6, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP004 Two-Tone Solar Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
About band adjustment: You probably have to adjust it. My husband found some general instructions (not specific to this watch) online, followed a step-by-step video instruction and adjusted my watch in 5 - 10 minutes. Should not be too hard, but may require some dexterity so my advice is to watch the video step-by-step instruction before purchase and judge if it is something you want to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and good-looking, December 13, 2011
Rita Karen O'Quin (Bowmansville, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I've never had a solar watch, so I had to read the manual. After the initial charge, it lasts well (but it took longer to charge initially than I thought). This Seiko has no second hand and no calendar. It's simple, but it looks good. The fact that it's BOTH gold and silver-toned means that it goes well with all my other jewelry. The band was too long, and I couldn't take out the links by myself, so I had to have three links removed at a watch kiosk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 18, 2012
Very delicate looking, but with a face that is easy to read. I really like the solar power function - no battery replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, May 17, 2013
I really, really like this watch. I am small boned and thin. I can't wear a watch that is very large, so this one fit the bill perfectly. My last Seiko lasted about 10 years and having the battery replaced was a pain. I put this one on a counter in the sun for a couple hours and it was ready to go. So far no problem with the time or solar charging. I have had it about 2 weeks. I realized I never used a second hand and don't miss it. The design is very simple and elegant. If you like something with a bit more adornment, this is not the watch for you. The band needed to be resized and my husband easily took out a few links on each side of the clasp. He likes watches and has tools to change the band size. Not sure everyone could do this. The face of the watch is very thin. Now my old watch seems bulky. I priced this watch at Macy's for $150 (list $195). When I saw it on Amazon for about $50 I ordered it. VERY SATISFIED!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriend Loves It:, December 16, 2012
I bought for my Girlfriend, and she loves it...The watch was delivered very quickly, and packaged to prevent it from being damaged in shipment...One thing that sold me on this watch was that it was solar: never needs a battery change. When it came it was running, all we did was set it to the right time..We put it on the window sill to make sure it was charged all the way...From the directions it will keep charged from any light source..Keeping good time since.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a tall woman, December 10, 2012
I'm a tall woman with big wrists and this fits perfectly and look appropriate for a woman. It is exactly what I wanted and I've had Seiko before and trust the brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch and value, October 6, 2012
THOMAS G. OBRIEN III (Palm Beach Gardens, FL United States) - See all my reviews
The watch is attractive, keeps good time and is comfortable. I had to have a small link removed because my wrist is small and that is fine. Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and a Great Deal, May 19, 2013
I have owned Seiko watches before, but never one that was solar-powered. This watch is sporty without being clunky and is easy to read too. I absolutely love it and recommend it to any woman who wants a sensible watch for every day that doesn't need a battery. I have seen the same watch for 3 times the price I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Watch, May 17, 2013
Girlfriend loves the Idea of having a solar watch. A Seiko at this price beats all local prices in my area.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch wouldn't chargw, March 11, 2013