Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 12, 2013
I have had the watch for less than a week; thus far it keeps time well. It came charged, so I could set the time and wear it immediately. The finish on the two-tone bracelet is very bright; a brushed finish would tone it down and make it appear less artificial. The size is just as I expected from dimensions given, and the circumference should fit the majority of wearers. I easily removed four links of the bracelet, but it would have been a nightmare job without the five-piece watch band link remover that I ordered from Amazon - inexpensive and worth every penny.
on January 1, 2012
Love the watch. Not only beautiful, but easy to read the watch face. Had to have some links removed as I have a thin arm. Love the solar battery!
on May 27, 2013
I didn't really believe the watch would work well, or for very long, using solar power. Nor did I believe it would keep working after time in salt water. I was definitely wrong. This watch works perfectly, keeps accurate time, and it looks great. Hours of exposure to salt water didn't seem to bother it at all. It's a great watch!
on January 10, 2014
Love the band, doesn't pinch and it is just the right size. The watch is very pretty but not too fancy so goes with dressy and casual outfits.
on May 11, 2014
The watch was a gift and my girlfriend really loved it. She has tiny wrists and the links were challenging to remove, but I found a youtube video to help. Seiko still makes a very good watch and Amazon's price can't be beat.
on June 28, 2016
Very nice watch that works as expected. The only quibble is the band is on the large side. Due to the design, you have to take it to a jeweler to adjust. I checked Youtube, but the small size of the band did not fit any of the videos. The links are not the same as the larger bands.
on May 18, 2014
Love this watch, especially because it's solar powered and I don't have to wind it or worry about when the battery will run out and the watch will stop working.

I think it would be more attractive if it wasn't so shiny. Maybe if it was brushed metal it would be a better look...

But love it anyway.
on February 10, 2015
Sleek, elegant watch, suitable for nearly all occasions. I have slim wrists and finding a watch that's the right size can be a challenge. This watch is perfect. Since the band is both gold and silver, it is versatile and can be worn with anything. I've received many compliments.
on May 17, 2016
I am really liking this watch, have only had it about a week and so far no problems. The only thing is I thought it would be two toned and it is not, it is all gold colored, not a deal breaker for me. The band was fine, a touch big, I have fairly large boned wrists so can't understand the reviewer who said it ran small. All in all for the price an attractive, quality watch.
on November 3, 2014
I love this watch. Exactly what I wanted. My last Seiko lasted 13 years and was exposed to some rough treatment. Was a little unsure about the solar option, but It works fine and I am very impressed. Expect it to last a long time.