5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch
The Seiko Solar Watch is excellent. It looks good and I never have to put batteries in it.
You don't have to expose it to the sun. Just wear it like you would a regular battery watch
and it's always good. It never stops. You never have to wind it or re-set the time.
Published 22 months ago by Moonlight Sonata

2.0 out of 5 stars Completely died within 3 months
This watch is amazing in design, but it completely died within three months of purchase. Buy from a place that offers a better return/warranty policy.
Published 5 months ago by hallen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I like purchasing things through Amazon. They are so buyer friendly and they have integrity.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I prefer seiko to all other makers. I am more than happy with my choice. I was able to have enough links removed at the jewelry store to achieve the perfect size for my small wrist. I like it more than any watch I have ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what she wanted, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
My wife asked for an inexpensive "throw-away" watch for Christmas. She was surprised when she opened the present and found a Seiko solar powered watch. It is a beautiful timepiece and she loves it.

It is now getting a full charge laying three inches from a 13 watt fluorescent lamp. Being in the Pacific Northwest, we haven't seen the sun for weeks.

Thank you Amazon! Thank you WatchZone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Solar Power is good and i like it., November 10, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I bought it for its Solar power battery. It looks good on my wife's hand. The only dislike is, it doesn't have date window in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko women's SUP030 Dress Solar Watch, elegantly sophisticated !, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I just received this sleek Seiko Women's watch, the SUP030 Dress Solar watch and I'm absolutely thrilled by its elegant appearance. I can only give a comprehensive review with the passage of time, when I can truly judge its performance and durability.However, on appearance, performance to date and promptness of delivery I recommend it highly. It doesn't carry a seconds hand dial or the date, but that's not absolutely necessary. Looks elegant on my wife's wrist and she loves the gift. I will recommend it highly to anyone who craves a look of sophistication.

No chaining, no shaking, no battery - just wear it and it works with light - no worry about any power problems !

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY FEMENINE WATCH, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
i WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALL WRIST WATCH, THAT WATCH IS PERFECT, IS VERY FEMENINE, VERY SMALL, AND VERY ELEGANT. IM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE.PERFECT PRICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars ELEGANT!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I was a little worried before I received this watch that the band may not be long enough since I am a 200 lb. woman. There was plenty of length. As a matter of fact, I took it to the jewelers and had a few links removed. It is a lovely, elegant watch. It's like a piece of jewelry instead of just a watch. I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this watch. The price was right and the picture of the watch was exact...I could not be more pleased..

4.0 out of 5 stars No more bettery replacement... YAY !, November 29, 2013
Shelby Beach (Incline Village, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
The watch is beautiful. It actually replaces a very similar looking Seiko watch that I have had for years. About a two years ago, I had to have the watch's innards replaced, but didn't mind because I really liked the watch. In any case, when the battery needed to be replaced after just a couple of months, I just decided that I'd had enough of replacing batteries (and worse, not knowing the time until I did). So I found this watch and love the fact that it won't need a battery for many years, if ever. I do wish it had a second hand though (the reason for only four stars).

Great price and incredible bargain (if anyone ever pays list for something like this). Looks like the price has gone up since I bought mine for $90, but still a great deal. I'd certainly still buy it at the current price.

The only other thing that concerns me is that the watch included a warranty card that needs to be returned with the watch should warranty service ever be required. It states that this card needs to have been filled out by the seller. Apparently some Amazon robot wasn't doing its job ! I'm hoping, of course, that it never needs to be serviced (or that Seiko will accept the card filled out by me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP030 Solar Dress Watch (Watch)
I went to Macy lokking find my wife a gift and i saw this watch and I loved it. Went back home and looked it up on Amazon and found it for $108 less. It was even packaged better than the one at Macys. I would recommend this product over an over.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›