Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 6, 2013
This is a beautiful, comfortable, and classy watch. Best of all? No more batteries!

The dial is slightly iridescent in the light, similar to a black pearl, which is stunning. Although the watch face photographs as though it were solid black, it is not. I could not be happier with this watch. I bought it to replace a 10 year old Seiko tank watch I lost in June, due to a clasp that had become faulty over the years.

The clasp on this new Seiko is more secure, and the whole piece is more streamlined and modern. Shipment was fast and delivered on time.
on December 23, 2013
I bought this for a friend of mine who complains about having to replace her watch battery every year or so. I figured a solar watch would solve this problem.

The first one looked very nice, but the applied hour markers at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock were tilted at an angle relative to all the other markings on the face, so I returned it.

On the replacement sample, the whole face was rotated at an angle relative to the case. All the lettering on the face went uphill, from left to right. The two applied markers were off at a different angle than the rest of the face.

This is a nice looking watch for the money, but Seiko really needs to pay more attention to the quality control before shipping them out the door.
on December 30, 2011
I love this watch! It is so slim and pretty on the wrist. Works well for day to day wear as well as when I dress up. And no more batteries? Come on, what is better than that! I was told that a 20 minute charge on this watch is supposed to last up to 2 years. I haven't taken it off my wrist, so I don't really know...but I look forward to no more dead watches on my arm all of a sudden. I am much like the other reviewer, I got tired of looking at my phone for the time. Also, it is becoming frowned upon to continually look at your phone. I rather prefer having a watch on anyway. Much less bulky and easier to access. I did not purchase my watch from this seller however, so I have no helpful feedback for that. Just for the watch. Thanks Seiko!
on January 6, 2014
Aside from it being an attractive, contemporary design, will let you know, perhaps, in 5 years on performance criteria. I have two Seiko (self-wind) that are 38 and 37 years old respectively. One gold/one silver, that I now only wear for special occasions. Love these watches as they have provided tough, high quality performance for all these years. (Lost one in a pond for over 4 weeks underwater, and found, by accident, against the odds, by a nephew who was snorkeling)

However, this particular watch (SUP043), was purchased for my wife that add to her "deep" collection of watches worn for "matching outfits". Own '0' solar watches, and was curious as to how they would function and endure. Seiko, is a brand I've come to trust over the years, and thought why not for the price? My wife has several varying levels of functionality in this brand, and ALL are still running.
Bottom-line....she really likes it. And really, can't complain about the price!

The only complaint I have thus far, is that the bracelet can only be adjusted by removing links that needs an eagle eye and the hands of a surgeon to remove and relink. (A few cuss words were produced per minute rate). I suggest that any adjustments be done by a local jeweler who have the equipment to do this without having to worry if the grandchildren are within earshot...heh
on September 5, 2013
The nice-looking and elegant watch fits perfectly my small wrist. Power is on right away when I took it out of the box. No battery is necessary and four bands are removed when I brought my watch to get length adjusted. Greatly recommend.
on November 18, 2013
Very nice, delicate watch. I wanted something professional, unobtrusive, and elegant that I could wear to work, and this fit the bill. I did have to go to a local jeweler to have 7 links removed to fit my tiny wrist, but that only cost me $4. I love the simple design of this watch and the fact that I won't have to worry about replacing the battery. I'm thinking about getting it in gold, too.
on September 10, 2013
Great watch! Beautiful, dressy but can still wear it everyday. Lightweight but very well made. Nice clasp mechanism. Love the solar aspect. Face has linear texture radiating from center that has a nice reflective effect.
on April 26, 2013
This a very nice watch and very dressy and elegant the best is no batteries Fast and great service would recommend it
on December 22, 2015
I love solar watches and the idea of no more batteries. This watch is feminine, nicely styled and incredibly lovely for the price.The face is perfect, while it is petite, the numbers in the dial are very clear and easy to read. The black face is also a very nice look. I also love that it does NOT have the date, because I never use a watch to check the date anyway. The bracelet is the typical SEIKO quality you expect and it is easy to get on and off with just one hand. Overall this is a fabulous deal and a beautiful watch to dress up any outfit.
on November 9, 2011
I am now retired and at first thought I wouldn't use a watch. Not the case. Searching for my cell phone to find out the time was a pain. I wanted a new Seiko because I had had good luck with two other ones during my working life. I had used a few cheap watches since the last Seiko died and I decided it was worth it to pay for quality. I love the solar power source. I will never have to replace batteries. I keep it on top of my dresser so it gets charged even on days I don't use it. ( I at first put it in a drawer between wearings. Don't expect it to stay in the dark for a week and keep the charge.) It recharges very quickly and continually charges as you wear it. I also really like the bracelet clasp because it is so easy to use.