5.0 out of 5 stars More grey than blue as pictured
Love it.. I like smaller watches and this one was so well priced, I bought it.. I also love the fact that it is solar powered and does not need batteries!!
Published 8 months ago by nicole castonguay

1.0 out of 5 stars USED WATCH!
Published 21 months ago by Frank Montoya

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars USED WATCH!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP089 Stainless Steel Analog with Black Dial Watch (Watch)
My wife never asks for anything, so I was so excited when she asked me for this particular watch. I’ve used Amazon before and have nothing but good things to say about them. HOWEVER, the 3rd party vendor that sold this watch should be considered for removal from Amazon. Two days after receiving this watch the only moving exterior part, (the dial), fell off. This has never happened to any watch my wife or I have ever owned, so this lead me to believe something may be up. I sent it back to the manufacture and they informed me the watch has EXTENSIVE internal damage. Even though I was outside of Amazon return policy, they still issued me a refund and lent me send the watch back. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars More grey than blue as pictured, January 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the watch - But, December 11, 2012
I have several Seiko(s) and I wanted a something a little different. This watch is very attractive and light - you can hardly tell you are wearing it. My only concern is the dial being black (should have read the description a little more slowly) - - - The script says Stainless Steel Analog - but the "band" is black also. Other than this - I do like the watch very much - b/day present from my hubby - just love him for it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feminine solar watch, February 20, 2014
I'm usually someone who prefers a much larger face on my watches. I ordered this one because it is unique and it supports women's heart health. Seiko is a good quality brand and solar power, well most solar watches cost a lot more. I do love the watch. It is very pretty and the colors stand out. I would have liked it even more if the face was just a bit bigger. But all in all, this is a great watch at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEIKO WOMENT'S SUPO 89 STAINLESS STEEL ANALOG WITH BLACK DIAL WATCH, January 12, 2014
WELL I LOVE SEIKO, AND WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO THIS WATCH IS, I LIKE THAT IT IS SOLAR (NO WORRY OF CHANGING THE BATTERY) AND IT RUNNING GREAT, AND IT IS NICE FOR CAS OR IF YOUR DRESSING UP, MADE WELL, GOOD QUALITY AND THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS GOOD, SO I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, IF YOU ARE INTO THIS STYLE WATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheik & Dressy, January 1, 2014
I love the look of the watch! I have one other Seiko got it the year my son was born 21 years ago! I still wear it but it is yellow gold and now I have some jewelry in other colors and this new Seiko goes with all those pieces my old one doesn't. I hope this one lasts me as long as my old one- which is still going! Only thing to remember is to put it in direct sunlight to get it going- solar power. I didn't know this and spoke with a jeweler after my purchase thinking it may be broken, but it wasn't just needed some sun! I am very happy with my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 21, 2013
This watch is a gem! It is solar so no batteries needed. I get a watch every Christmas and this watch was my pick for this year. It is very unique as most of the other watches are silver or gold. This watch has some classy elements but yet also made for everyday wear. Definitely needed for anyone who wants a different spin on a timepiece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Tressia Black Dia Ladies Watch, February 16, 2012
Love the watch but have to admit it is DIFFICULT to read . . . . Wish I had realized it was not back-lit enough. Many times I have to tilt the watch to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL watch! Received very quickly- a birthday gift for ..., September 18, 2014
BEAUTIFUL watch! Received very quickly- a birthday gift for myself. I am VERY pleased with everything about the watch. It's unique, very attractive, lightweight and Seiko quality. The solar power is a plus with no batteries to buy. I am looking forward to many, many years of use and enjoyment. (I only wish the owner's booklets included information on removing a link from the band.) Happy customer here!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not keep time properly, ended up returning it., June 15, 2014
This does not keep time properly and SEIKO was not especially easy to work with on warranty repairs. We returned it to Amazon for a refund.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›