Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 7, 2012
My wife never asks for anything, so I was so excited when she asked me for this particular watch. I’ve used Amazon before and have nothing but good things to say about them. HOWEVER, the 3rd party vendor that sold this watch should be considered for removal from Amazon. Two days after receiving this watch the only moving exterior part, (the dial), fell off. This has never happened to any watch my wife or I have ever owned, so this lead me to believe something may be up. I sent it back to the manufacture and they informed me the watch has EXTENSIVE internal damage. Even though I was outside of Amazon return policy, they still issued me a refund and lent me send the watch back. Thanks Amazon.
on January 6, 2014
Love it.. I like smaller watches and this one was so well priced, I bought it.. I also love the fact that it is solar powered and does not need batteries!!
on December 11, 2012
I have several Seiko(s) and I wanted a something a little different. This watch is very attractive and light - you can hardly tell you are wearing it. My only concern is the dial being black (should have read the description a little more slowly) - - - The script says Stainless Steel Analog - but the "band" is black also. Other than this - I do like the watch very much - b/day present from my hubby - just love him for it!!
on February 20, 2014
I'm usually someone who prefers a much larger face on my watches. I ordered this one because it is unique and it supports women's heart health. Seiko is a good quality brand and solar power, well most solar watches cost a lot more. I do love the watch. It is very pretty and the colors stand out. I would have liked it even more if the face was just a bit bigger. But all in all, this is a great watch at a great price.
on January 12, 2014
WELL I LOVE SEIKO, AND WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO THIS WATCH IS, I LIKE THAT IT IS SOLAR (NO WORRY OF CHANGING THE BATTERY) AND IT RUNNING GREAT, AND IT IS NICE FOR CAS OR IF YOUR DRESSING UP, MADE WELL, GOOD QUALITY AND THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS GOOD, SO I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, IF YOU ARE INTO THIS STYLE WATCH
on September 23, 2013
This is such a unique watch. It was made as a promotion for the American heart Association and has a lovely Red/Silver heart on the black face of the watch. There are crystals down both sides that adds a touch of elegance and the band is a black metal bracelet-type that finishes it off perfectly. It is a solar watch, so it never needs batteries and so far is keeping accurate to-the-minute time. I am thrilled with this watch, not only because I wear a lot of black, but it's just so lovely.
on December 17, 2013
My wife wears this watch everyday and it is holding up well. I spent very little compared to what I got and saved a ton of money because I bought this from Amazon. It will never need batteries which is a great feature.
on January 31, 2015
Bought as present for my wife. She absolutely loves it. Band a little small, but found local dealer for Seiko and they said bring in, Seiko will allow extra 2-3 links for just cost of shipping. She happy so me happy!! Shipping was quick, and with Prime it came super fast.
on January 1, 2014
I love the look of the watch! I have one other Seiko got it the year my son was born 21 years ago! I still wear it but it is yellow gold and now I have some jewelry in other colors and this new Seiko goes with all those pieces my old one doesn't. I hope this one lasts me as long as my old one- which is still going! Only thing to remember is to put it in direct sunlight to get it going- solar power. I didn't know this and spoke with a jeweler after my purchase thinking it may be broken, but it wasn't just needed some sun! I am very happy with my watch.
on December 21, 2013
This watch is a gem! It is solar so no batteries needed. I get a watch every Christmas and this watch was my pick for this year. It is very unique as most of the other watches are silver or gold. This watch has some classy elements but yet also made for everyday wear. Definitely needed for anyone who wants a different spin on a timepiece.