Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUP093 Dress Solar Classic Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 16, 2013
Exactly as pictured. Very light and comfortable. I have an extremely small wrist, and this a perfect medium-sized watch for work and dress-up. The crystals are pretty without being overwhelming. It'll be nice to never buy a battery! It only took a couple of hours to charge it up under my bedside lamp, and I've been using it for about a week in normal office lighting conditions with no problems.
on February 18, 2014
I bought myself a solar watch a few years ago after reaching a personal limit on frustration from dying batteries at inopportune and seemingly too frequent moments and have since declared myself a total solar powered watch convert. When my mom asked for a new watch for Christmas, I knew I was going to get a solar model and eventually settled on this one. She was very happy with the appearance of this watch but has had a few problems with the charge. I'm not sure if it's the brand (mine is a citizen eco-drive) or user error but I'm leaning toward the latter. She lives in the Chicago area where it is quite bleak and dreary this time of year and has a habit of wearing long sleeves that totally cover her wrists and anything she's wearing on them.She says she's noticed it's behind if she leaves it face down or forgets to wear it for two or more days. My guess is that the watch hasn't had a chance to develop a full base charge yet and as soon as she goes somewhere sunny for a few days or wears some shorter sleeves she'll stop having problems with it losing time. Someone at her local repair shop suggested leaving it on her dashboard for a day or two to get a full charge. Time will tell...
on September 29, 2014
Ufortunately the watch I bought my 17 year old daughter has stopped charging. ( solar powered) I paid ovr $100 for it and it's not lasted a year. Amazon won't take it back and I cannot find anyway to get warranty or replacement information. This watch has been treasured and well taken care of yet it's no longer accurate. If I had bought this watch at a brick and mortar store I would have more options regarding the issues we are having. All I want is to fix watch that is not working under warranty or replace it. Less than a year. To someone who cleans toilets for $7.90 an hour a living that $100.00 didn't come easy. This watch had a very sentimental meaning, it's just like mine, her Mamas. Now it's useless.
on January 31, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter (who is in her 20s) for Christmas, and she absolutely loves it. It is a great mixture of dressy and casual. I also love the fact that it's not too heavy. My daughter has a small wrist, and it looks very nice on her. I did lots of shopping around before making this purchase, and by looking and reading the online description it seemed to have everything I wanted. When I opened the box it was even prettier than I expected! Not having to replace the batteries is a big time bonus.
on October 2, 2013
I bought this for my daughter's wedding. It is a lovely looking watch, not too blingy and not too sporty.
It's very comfortable, too. For the money, it can't be beat!
on October 2, 2013
Long bracelet but can go to jewelry store take it out yourself. The biggest issue is the hour hand is in a confusing position so cannot really tell it is, say, 10:35 or 11:35.
on January 15, 2015
I love my Seiko solar watch. It is feminine, dainty,yet suitable for any occasion. My only, small, negative thought is that I wish the face were a tiny bit larger.
on July 19, 2016
Very bad and cheap packaging that u can't use in case you plan to make a gift
on May 15, 2015
It totally don't worth ...
on December 19, 2013
Great Price..beautiful watch..can't believe I got a Seiko watch at such a great price...yea Amazon for showing it to me