5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Women's SUP96 Champagne Dial Watch, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP096 Dress Solar Classic Solar Watch (Watch)
I just love my watch you can ware it with everything. With dress cloths are with jeans and shorts to the grocery store or a night on the town.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, April 5, 2014
I bought it as a birthday present for my mother. I'm sure she'll like it.
The watch looks classic but not boring as the small crystals around the bezel added some nice touch to it.
The watch started to work soon after I placed it under the lamb.
So far, everything seems fine. I cant wait to give it to my mother.

My only complaint is that the warranty card is not stamped (it was left blank). Because Amazon stated that the watch would be under manufacturer's warranty I kind of hope that the card would be stamped. I'm not sure if the warranty will be valid when the card is not properly filled or stamped by the authorized seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Watch!, November 4, 2013
Just the perfect watch for me - elegant, easy to read dial, and solar (just set it under a bright light for a short time and it is all charged!). Great value and very beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch at a Great Price, July 28, 2013
Good quality watch that keeps good time. I love that it takes no batteries. Swarovski crystals add an elegant touch. This will be my go-to watch for both casual and dressy occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Braclet, January 7, 2014
I love the watch but hope the links can be removed to make it smaller. The crystals around the face make for a softer look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 9, 2014
Love it, not only is it beautiful, it is light weight and easy to read. Perfect watch for every day, work or night out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 19, 2014
Great watch, good quality and great look I really liked the watch. No battery needed and great price, good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 1, 2014
I love it, it was just what I was looking for. The price was right, I had a Seiko before and wanted another.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, July 25, 2014
GIFT FOR WIFE. NEED TO GET THE WRIST BAND REDUCED BUT SHE LOVES THE WATCH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 29, 2013
Musashi (Mililani, HI United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch for my wife for Christmas and she liked it, although she said that the crystals were "blingy." They are pretty subdued though. Solar power is very good with a good power reserve. I set the time on the watch, put it in the box, and nearly two weeks later on Christmas day the time was still accurate. I was amazed.

Seiko Women's SUP096 Dress Solar Classic Solar Watch