Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUP112 Dress Solar Classic Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 20, 2013
I was unsure about the size, and it did run a little big for me. I took it to a jeweler to have 4 links taken out which cost me $15. Worth it though as I didn't trust myself with this expensive watch. They do have online instructions and You Tube videos, but like I said, I wanted it done correctly the first time.

It looks better in person than on the site and I think it looks great on the site.

It's easy on and easy off. Just snap it into place and then removing it - you just press the button on the side of the clasp and wa-la! I can wear this dressed up or down, it goes great with both.

I looked for a long time and shopped all the stores near me and couldn't find one this pretty. I'm glad I made this purchase. It's not too big and not too small.

Because of the pearl background and the gold lines and hands, it is difficult to tell time in certain light. Not that big a deal though.
on February 27, 2013
Similar in operation to the citizen eco drive, this watch doesn't requre a battery. In addition I don't think the Seiko takes a back seat to Citizen or any other asian manufactured watch. It's attractive and it has the seiko technical pedigree to draw on. The combination results in a very attractive and very tecnically competent time piece.
on October 11, 2013
This was a beautiful watch, too bad it didn't take a charge. I left it in a sunny location that got 6 hours of sun a day for 4 days. The watch never started to work. The worst part is that when I returned it to Amazon, not only wasn't I able to exchange it, but I didn't get a full refund. This will be the last time I make a purchase of a mechanical item form Amazon. I understand that people return things inappropriately because they change their mind, or it wasn't as described. But I think if something doesn't work, it should rate a full replacement or refund. I'll be buying my watch, and all the other gadgets I use to buy at Amazon, from a store where I can at least get a full refund/exchange if they don't work. The convenience of shopping on-line doesn’t offset the poor customer service in this case.
on August 29, 2013
I have several Citizen brand watches that are powered by light and like them very much. This one by Seiko is a bit smaller and much lighter in weight and is extremely comfortable on my wrist. The rose-tone is a perfect match for my 14k rose gold pieces. The reason for only 4 stars is that the crystals seem a little dull and don't add much to the overall effect; I think I'd like the watch better without them. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
on January 6, 2016
Was looking for a classic style of watch for my wife but with a little twist.I really wasn't interested in the same old black,gold,or silver watches.When I came across this two tone rose and silver colored watch with the very fine crystals around the face,I knew my wife would like this watch very much.Well when she opened it up on Christmas Day she loved it.The fit was perfect and the watch looks even better when it's in your hands or on her wrist than it did in pictures.Anyhow Amazon was good as usual.Transactions and deliveries went very smooth with no hiccups.Thanks again.
on May 17, 2015
I got it for my mother for Christmas, to replace the old one she's been wearing for so many years which is a citizen. She said she wants something that runs automatically and never stop whether its worn or not. I told her this is solar so it gets its energy from sunlight or light and she has to wear it all the time. She loves the bling, I think its beautiful. Just the right size for her skinny arms.
on September 12, 2014
Loved the look, but unfortunately could not adjust the band to fit. removed 2 links and was too small. Then replaced 1 link and was too big. Also had a hard time adjusting the inflexible metal part of the clasp didn't interfere with where the band needed to curve around the side of my wrist. My wrist was just too small to have enough flatness for the clasp (I have about a 9 cm diameter wrist).

Had to return due to the sizing issue.
on August 22, 2013
Up-to-date style for petite women. Face of watch does not overpower small wrists. Wear every day. Goes well with both casual and dress wear. Satisfied with purchase.
on April 23, 2013
I especially love that the watch is solar...no batteries to worry about. The watch is not only attractive, but durable. It keeps time to the second. I have received several compliments on it.
on May 10, 2013
My wife loves it. Over a week doing wash, dishes showers etc., no leaks and working great. Very lightweight and pretty. She reacts to many watch bands, but not this one.

See 1 answered question