5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Solar SUP126
Published 19 months ago by HHHarrier

1.0 out of 5 stars MISTAKEN
I NEED TO SARE THIS MISTAKEN PRODUCT AS ARRIVED NOT WORKABLE. I TOOK IT TO A QUALITIED JEWELLER AND SHE WOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO CHECK FOR A CORRECTION. sTYLE WITH NO USE.
Published 9 months ago by Jonah Neni

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Solar SUP126, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP126 Dress Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
I had a Seiko watch similar to this one for years. I loved it. I tried to buy the SUP126 solar, two-tone version in Macy's but they only sold the gold and silver version. I just received the two-tone watch (SUP126) from Amazon and it's truly beautiful. Many of the watches I looked at in Macy's were pretty masculine looking. The only down side with Amazon is that you have to have it sized properly later as opposed to having it done at the store and being able to walk out with it on your wrist. But this was worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, August 30, 2012
S. Merritt (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP126 Dress Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
I'm switching to all solar watches now, because I got tired of changing batteries. This is my second Seiko, and I'm impressed with their quality. The watch is accurate and has nice aesthetics. I wanted a mother-of-pearl face and no date box so I chose this one. The crystals look nice and add a little sparkle. I also like the 12 and 6 on the face. This particular watch is fairly small, but large enough to read comfortably. I thought the price was good, and I've heard that Seiko has great reliability. I'm quite pleased so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Solar Watch, April 18, 2013
Fran R. book lover (Ormond Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP126 Dress Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch because I have had several Seiko watches in the past and have been very happy with them. This dress watch is beautiful, keeps accurate time and needs no battery, which is great. The band is lovely, just needed a few links taken out to fit properly. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone looking for a watch to wear for any occasion. And thanks to Amazon Prime, it arrived the day after I ordered it. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Watch, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP126 Dress Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
Very nice looking and not too bulky. Followed directions and it charged up perfectly. Runs very acurately, no problems whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Woman Solar Watch, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP126 Dress Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
This watch keeps good time and no problems. I just leave it on my dresser and that and just wearing it seems to keep it running and on time.

1.0 out of 5 stars MISTAKEN, October 11, 2013