5.0 out of 5 stars Revision of first review
10 hours of sunlight and it's charged for a year. I was tired of paying for new installations of watch batteries. We'll see how long this watch works. It's very comfortable-love the easy to use clasp. Very beautiful design with Swarofski crystals and mother of pearl face. Not heavy feeling at all.

Jan 24, 2014. Picked up this gorgeous-I love it so much-watch...
Published 7 months ago by Kate Schultz

1.0 out of 5 stars watch could not be set so you could tell the correct time
When you tried to set the time the hour hand was between numbers. For example, if you tried to set it to 6pm, you would put the minute hand at 12, and the hour hand would be between 5 and 6. You couldn't tell if it was 5pm or 6pm
Published 5 months ago by phil ruth

5.0 out of 5 stars Revision of first review, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)

Jan 24, 2014. Picked up this gorgeous-I love it so much-watch and it had stopped running. My first thought was why would I need a new battery so soon? Then it sank in that this is my first solar powered watch. So ten hours of charge didn't last a year-no biggie to me. It recharged in a minute of sun and is working fine again. Now I know to put it on a window sill maybe once every 2-3 weeks to make sure it doesn't stop. I have two other watches which I really like, a Tissot and a Skagen. But I just keep wearing this one as it is so lovely. Only negative is that it doesn't have a second hand. But a second hand on this would probably make it less attractive. The mother of pearl face is so lovely and reflects different colors as you move.

Another great feature is the deployment clasp. My Skagen also has that. With this you never need to worry about the clasp opening on its own and letting the entire watch fall off your wrist. It is also much more comfortable and easy to use than a band with holes like a belt.

I'm loving Amazon because we can get information from people who really own what they review. Also the new question and answer feature is so helpful. I've received several thank you emails from people who read my reviews. It feels good to know that I'm helping people I don't even know to make their buying decisions. I just purchased a small blender and found so much information that it took an hour of reading, but was SO worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
My boyfriend bought this watch for me for Christmas. It's absolutely stunning. I love the simple elegance of this watch. And the solar power is wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better watch. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
Love this watch. It's pretty, keep time and it's solar. What more could I ask? This isn't the first Seiko I've had, and I've been pleased with all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had good luck with solar watches, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
Wife has problems with watches (time fluctuation, batteries having to be changed often). I've had good luck with solar watches, so I wanted her to give one a try. Her birthday is coming up soon and this was to be a early birthday present. She loves the watch, and so far no problems with it keeping proper time. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
I really like this watch.It is really beautiful.The seiko made it in solar and looks so amazing.I love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in Every Way!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
So happy I chose this watch. I have a petite wrist and spent a lot of time searching for one that would show well on it and be comfortable. This is it! It also has the elegance I was looking for and the solar power is a bonus so I won't have to worry about the battery failing when I want to wear it. Love it! Very easy to adjust with the little link removal tool I also bought on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch - lighter than air, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch in pictures and in person. I actually forget I'm wearing it because it's so light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
This watch is exactly as described. Beautiful to look at, easy and comfortable to wear. Price is great and affordable. Recommend highly.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch could not be set so you could tell the correct time, March 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful in person, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch (Watch)
When she took it out of the box on xmas, it was prettier than the picture. She absolutely loved it.

Seiko Women's SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch