Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 3, 2014
10 hours of sunlight and it's charged for a year. I was tired of paying for new installations of watch batteries. We'll see how long this watch works. It's very comfortable-love the easy to use clasp. Very beautiful design with Swarofski crystals and mother of pearl face. Not heavy feeling at all.

Jan 24, 2014. Picked up this gorgeous-I love it so much-watch and it had stopped running. My first thought was why would I need a new battery so soon? Then it sank in that this is my first solar powered watch. So ten hours of charge didn't last a year-no biggie to me. It recharged in a minute of sun and is working fine again. Now I know to put it on a window sill maybe once every 2-3 weeks to make sure it doesn't stop. I have two other watches which I really like, a Tissot and a Skagen. But I just keep wearing this one as it is so lovely. Only negative is that it doesn't have a second hand. But a second hand on this would probably make it less attractive. The mother of pearl face is so lovely and reflects different colors as you move.

Another great feature is the deployment clasp. My Skagen also has that. With this you never need to worry about the clasp opening on its own and letting the entire watch fall off your wrist. It is also much more comfortable and easy to use than a band with holes like a belt.

I'm loving Amazon because we can get information from people who really own what they review. Also the new question and answer feature is so helpful. I've received several thank you emails from people who read my reviews. It feels good to know that I'm helping people I don't even know to make their buying decisions. I just purchased a small blender and found so much information that it took an hour of reading, but was SO worth it.
on January 7, 2014
My boyfriend bought this watch for me for Christmas. It's absolutely stunning. I love the simple elegance of this watch. And the solar power is wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better watch. Highly recommend.
on May 18, 2014
So happy I chose this watch. I have a petite wrist and spent a lot of time searching for one that would show well on it and be comfortable. This is it! It also has the elegance I was looking for and the solar power is a bonus so I won't have to worry about the battery failing when I want to wear it. Love it! Very easy to adjust with the little link removal tool I also bought on Amazon.
on July 10, 2015
This was a birthday present from my husband.....I love the watch and have received numerous compliments on it. It has kept excellent time and I am very pleased with my new watch!!! Awesome price, too!!!
on February 25, 2015
I love this watch, my husband got it for me for my birthday, I have had it for a month now. I have a large wrist and usually have to add links to watches this fits me perfectly, I could even take a link or two out. It keeps time great. It is better looking then the picture the face has a mother of peal with a few swirls of beautiful lite color that comes out when light hits the face. Also there is no glare when checking the time in the light.
on December 31, 2014
I thought long and hard before buying this watch. I like the way it looks, but I was worried that it would be too heavy or clunky, as some watches with metal straps can be. Having read the positive reviews on this watch, especially those commenting on how comfortable it is, I finally purchased it. Of course, it also helped that it had just gone on a 50% off sale. Now that I have had it for a few weeks, I can safely say I am very pleased with this purchase. This watch is stylish with an understated elegance, without being flashy. Its color and swarovski crystals are the perfect compliments to my platinum engagement/wedding rings. As many reviewers have said before I did, it is very comfortable. In fact, it is so light and unobtrusive that the first few days after I started wearing it, I kept touching my wrist, just to make sure it was still there.
on January 4, 2014
Love this watch. It's pretty, keep time and it's solar. What more could I ask? This isn't the first Seiko I've had, and I've been pleased with all of them.
on January 24, 2015
I love the shape of this watch, flattering on my wrist which is rare.

However I hated the 'diamonds' and somehow the silver seemed dull.

I replaced it with a black one that I absolutely love.

The solar power function is perfect. I hate changing batteries!
on July 12, 2014
Wife has problems with watches (time fluctuation, batteries having to be changed often). I've had good luck with solar watches, so I wanted her to give one a try. Her birthday is coming up soon and this was to be a early birthday present. She loves the watch, and so far no problems with it keeping proper time. Thanks.
on March 1, 2015
This was just the watch I was looking for and I know Seiko quality so I felt my choice was perfect. I hope it lives up to the reputation that I remember. I like that it is solar. As soon as I put it in the sun it began to keep time. While I have a small wrist and had to remove links, for someone with a larger wrist it is perfect. The face is easy to read and the size of the face is perfect for me; not too large and not too small.