Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUP176 Swarovski Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Solar Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 10, 2013
I ordered this watch spontaneously for my wife. Design and solar power were the main factors. I had to remove 6 links to adjust the band but it was, more or less, easy. Links suitable for removal are well marked. I decided to disengage 3 of each side. Although I was using professional watchmaker pin removal device it can be done with a large needle, too. Do not push the splitted end of the pin, start always at the solid head side. Look first and identify the proper side of the link. Usually it is close to the "arrow" mark. I charged the watch initially at plain sunlight to avoid eventual problems (very long charging time) caused by an artificial light. Bulbs of 2700K are recommended, cold 3000K dont do the job but natural sunlight is still the best.
on June 21, 2015
Great looking, but it's not a day to day watch, after 2 years of use, the color gone away.
review image
on September 30, 2013
Bought this for my wife for our 22 wedding anniversary. She loves it. She has two more Seiko's that are not functioning at this time. Was hard keeping her away from having them fixed at local shop lol. She loves the jewels surrounding the face. Will take it to local shop to have the band shortened. Came a day earlier than they said and in time for her to wear on our anniversary trip to the mountains in NC. Just an all around great experience. Thank you Seiko and Amazon.
on March 4, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. Easy to see and read. Easy to close the clasp and very comfortable to wear,
on August 15, 2015
bought this watch for my wife on jomashop with amazon payment
since amazon is not shipping it to my country

i was looking for an elegant solar watch
because 3 of her watches suddenly stopped working because of a dead battery
and 2 others died in the shower when she forgot to take then off

now she will always have the time, and no dead batteries anymore and waterproof !

the description in this watch should be updated/changed the watch is water proof and you can take shower with them and splashes
if its proof till 30 meter depth for sure a shower wont kill it unless your showering at the bottom of the ocean

i may update this review, will check how the swarovski crystals last
most watches have them glued in, in this watch they are embedded very firmly inside the frame and should not fall out in time
review image review image
on November 26, 2013
The watch is dressy, light weight and feminine. It is also accurate. I love that it doesn't require batteries. The price is reasonable, and it was delivered on time.
on December 27, 2014
Beautiful to look at but the gold tone strips off the watch band. I started wearing this watch to work about three weeks ago and the gold tone is stripping off the band. I am questioning if this watch is a genuine Seiko watch since I have worn Seiko watches for decades and never experienced this problem. I was hoping to wear this watch for a while but not so. Very disappointed.
on March 3, 2014
Item was exactly as displayed.

Only one small disappointment.

Watch band had to be adjusted for size.

Adjustment instructions were not included, necessitating an expense at a jewelers.
on November 13, 2015
The watch is very pretty and a good buy. I got it as a gift for my mother and had it wrapped and sent directly from Amazon. 2 stars because, the watch was broken. I think it's a small fix, but when I send a gift to someone else I expect it to be sent in one piece and fully functional.
review image
on July 12, 2013
BOUGHT THIS FOR THE WIFES BIRTHDAY AND SHE LOVES IT! WE HAD TO SHORTEN THE BAND WAS REALLY EASY FOR A JEWLER TO PUP THE PINS OUT TO ADJUST!! VERY PRETTY WATCH!