5.0 out of 5 stars my rolex
I would rather have a rolex. Found one that looks like this Seiko but 17000.This is a beautiful
watch and 1 minute after I put in sun it started working. No more batteries!!
Would buy again and again.
Published 7 months ago by Susant54

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken out of the box
Wife opened on Christmas morning, looked nice. Tried to set time, knob came all the way out. Wouldn't go back in. Watch wouldn't run either. Returned.
Published 1 month ago by SciFiFan

5.0 out of 5 stars my rolex, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SUP199 Dress Solar Modern Crystals Japanese Quartz Watch (Watch)
watch and 1 minute after I put in sun it started working. No more batteries!!
Would buy again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., January 17, 2014
The watch was delivered on time. Took it to my jewler who took a few links out. I wear it every day but it's also beautiful enough
to wear when dressed up.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great looking watch and keeps excellent time, July 28, 2014
This is a great looking watch and keeps excellent time. It can either be a dressy watch or a sporty watch depending on your attire. The band is adjustable but it fit me without any adjustment. It takes very little time for the initial solar charge and was operating fine within just minutes of exposing it to indoor lighting. The crystals on the band and around the face are quite shiny and very attractive as well. I would recommend this watch to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch for the price, May 18, 2014
I've had the watch for a month now and am very happy with the quality and the look of it. The price is very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I have ever had, April 28, 2014
Best watch I have ever had

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken out of the box, December 26, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with most items, November 4, 2014
Bought seiko watch, I'm happy with most items, I have complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 12, 2015