Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 16, 2013
I am married 40 years and every time I purchased a gift for my wife she said " send it back"!
My wife needed to replace her old seiko and I surprised her with this solar type seiko watch.
First time ever she loved it. Can't begin to tell you how nice this Solar Seiko is. I finally hit a home run.

Give it a try I promise it will be liked and for $10 you can insure it for a new one even if lost. How can
you lose?
A true story.
on October 2, 2012
good quality materials, actually better look than the photo, smart bracelet locking mechanism. I love the solar power idea.
I hope it will keep running even during cloudy days, manual says it can run for 6 months without sun exposure.
on October 30, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife and she loves it. It keeps perfect time once we got it charged.I put it under a cfl light and it only took a few hours and it was fully charged.GREAT watch.
on February 26, 2013
stylish, slim, lightweight yet sturdy. Keeps time accurately. Solar is so convenient. Band is flexible and comfortable. Seiko is quality.
on April 4, 2014
Based on positive reviews, I decided to try this watch and I'm delighted. The watch face is about 28mm, which I'd call medium-sized: large enough to make a statement without being too big. It's a pretty watch--much nicer in person than in the photos. It keeps excellent time and while the bracelet is wide enough to be stylish, it's also thin enough to make this watch light and easy to wear. I easily resized it at home with a $2 tool I bought on Amazon. The solar feature is cool, it recharges in any kind of light, lets you know when to recharge (the second hand switches from clicking every second to every two seconds) and I like knowing I'll never have to buy a battery. I almost gave this watch 5 stars--it's that good--but like another reviewer I miss not having a lighted dial or at least luminous hands. Nonetheless, I would absolutely buy this watch again.
on August 11, 2013
My wife has the gold-tone version of this watch and absolutely loves it. She happened to mention that she would also like the silver-toned version to go with her silver jewelry (must be a woman thing!?) So I got it for her and she loves it as well.
VINE VOICEon December 27, 2013
The watch is attractive and easy to wear. The face is easy to read. So far, there has been no problem with the solar charge fading. The only reason that I am giving this watch a 4 instead of a 5 is that the hands do not glow in the dark. (In fairness to Seiko, the description did not say that the watch hands or dial glowed in the dark.)

I recommend the watch to women who are interested in battery-free watches.
on January 7, 2014
Bought this watch for my daughter for Christmas. Out of the box it did not work, but that was to be expected. It's a solar watch and had been in the dark. Brought it to our jeweler and got it fitted. Set the date and time and put the watch in a sunny spot. Even after days of exposure to sunlight, the watch was not running properly-it kept stopping or losing time. I emailed Seiko customer service and got no response what so ever. After waiting a few days I called them. They told me that unless the watch was ordered, shipped and sold by Amazon (and not one of its resellers) that it is not covered under their warranty as they only warranty items sold by authorized distributors. Disgusted, I reset the date and time and gave it a last shot. That was at 9AM. Appeared to be OK, but but 2PM it had lost 10 minutes. So, the watch went back-shame on Seiko having a brand new product not work correctly. I bought a Citizen.
on January 7, 2015
This watch is stunning and looks gorgeous. My SO absolutely loves the fact that there is no battery to change.

Update: less than 2 months after buying this watch it stopped working and no amount of time in the sunlight could restart it. The manufacturer would not repair or replace it.
on September 21, 2014
I love this watch. Classy, elegant. So far works great. I took out links to size it accordingly myself by simply watching a YouTube video. I think I wish the hands glowed in the dark but other than that it exceeded my expectations - and for great price!