Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUT068 Dress Solar Classic Diamond-Accented Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals

on February 21, 2013
I compared this with several other Seiko watches that were solar or Citizen eco-drive watches. I specifically wanted one with diamonds (call me vain). The gold is actually quite subtle and important for when you want to wear both gold and silver jewelry. It frames the bezel very nicely. The Diamonds, unlike other reviews for similar watches are NOT "chips." Chips went the way of old antique technology. These are melee diamonds with several facets and they do sparkle nicely but they look a lot smaller than they do in the picture but that's to be expected. Some other sites were unable to distinguish between diamonds and swarvoski crystals so if you are a buying a $170 watch with diamonds make sure you look at descriptions from multiple sites, likely they are not real diamonds. Even Overstock made this mistake. These on the SUT068 however, are genuine. You need to get it resized as with any metal link watch. A watch repair shop will charge you about $10 to remove a few links and it takes minutes. This watch has a bit of weight to it, which I am very happy about. The mother of pearl face accents but does not distract. The hour and minute hands glow in the dark. This is the perfect watch.
on January 31, 2014
I was looking for a two tone women's dress watch that had small diamonds. This watch is perfect. I like having the date on the face. I have already received compliments on how nice it looks. Seiko is a very reliable brand. My other Seiko watch is 20 years old and it is still running perfectly.
on October 23, 2013
Beautiful watch, good service getting it to me. Much better price than local jewelers. Have had it about a month and look forward to not having to buy batteries for it!
on January 3, 2014
Goes well with everything. Keeps time perfectly. Love that it's waterproof and solar powered. Looks really classy (not to big or small for my wrist - I do have smallish wrists). Goes well with my everyday jewlery.
on November 20, 2013
I love this solar Dress watch.. It is not to big or not too heavy. It glows at might. And it was delivered on time.
on May 9, 2013
I've had one other Seiko watch and it's very old! I thought I deserved a new one and I couldn't be more pleased
on January 29, 2013
Very happy with my new watch. I researched Seiko prices with other retailers and saved a fortune here. It's a classy watch with a mother of pearl face, solar so no need to change batteries and it's got a bit of bling on it too. So excited to wear it!
on February 9, 2015
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and so far she loves it. This watch is waterproof to 165 ft (50M) so she can wear it in the pool or at the beach and not have to worry about the watch. The fact that it is solar powered is a plus because there are no batteries to buy. I wanted a solar powered watch but also one that was waterproof for swimming or snorkeling, and this watch matches all the requirements. Definitely would get this watch again and recommend this to anyone.
on April 11, 2015
Great watch, the mother of pearl dial is especially beautiful. The roman numeral digits are very clear against the mother of pearl dial. The day of the month is clear except if it's a double digit and starts with one i.e 11-19. The bracelet seems narrower than in the photo but still nice. Very light weight considering all the functions in the watch.
on February 16, 2014
Like all Seiko watches, the watch is pretty and works well. I especially like the mother-of-pearl face, the glow-in-the-dark feature, and the solar-powered battery. My only disappointment was how small the diamonds are. Even with a magnifying glass, they are hard to see. I would rather have spent more to get one that had diamonds that are visible.