Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 8, 2010
I purchased this watch based on the price and the watches great looks. Several links needed to be removed, but the fit is marvelous. The face of the dial is awesome in the sun. I am thrilled with this purchase and will buy Seiko products in the future. Great warranty.
on January 16, 2013
My daughter loves her watch and she teased me that I did not need my watch because I had a cell phone. However, she needed a watch with a second watch because she is going into pre-med and is doing an internship at TGEN and having her cell phone is not allowed. She is so proud of her watch. Seiko is the best.
on February 7, 2009
I am very happy wearing this watch. It is a gift that I bought to myself to cheer up myself, and it does cheer me up when I amuze the watch on my wrist.
on December 27, 2012
This is a beautiful watch. The picture does not do it justice. It is much prettier than the picture shown. My daughter-in-law was very happy and satisfied to receive this watch as a Christmas gift. I am very happy with this purchase.
on May 13, 2013
I bought this watch end of Nov. 2011, and this past weekend, when I was going to put it on, I saw that the watch had stopped and the winding knob is missing. I do not recall dropping my watch at all, to have the knob missing.
When I bought this watch, I thought it will last me for years, being a Seiko watch, but I was amazed and disappointed at this moment.
on December 18, 2012
Satisfied all my expectations. Subtle elegance -- both dressy and casual appropriate. Love the generously sized band. It has been keeping accurate time. All together a winner!
on December 13, 2012
I love my new watch--it's comfortable, attractive, works great and all at a terrific price! I shopped for a long time and couldn't be happier!
on January 21, 2013
The only thing I don't really like is that it is kind of hard to see the gold hands on a white face. A little more contrast would be nice.
on February 18, 2013
Purchased this as a gift, previous model was too small. This one is large enough to easily read. She wears this as her everyday watch.
on December 10, 2012
I love my seiko watches, always dependable! Thi is my second dress watch and know it was a real bargain.