on October 15, 2012
I received the watch and it is not diamonds as it says in the listing. It has "crystals". buyer beware.
on December 3, 2012
Pretty, good brand of watch....BUT.. Its supposed to water resistant, [ its stamped on the back as such] After having this just over a week, and having gotten it wet- it now has a small area of condensation under the face. That has never happened with any Seiko that I have had, nor my inexpensive Timex for that matter. I wonder if this one is defective- May investigate what to do next.

My rating is not that I dont like the watch, but that I already have problems with it.
on November 21, 2008
These diamond Seiko watches are stunning. I personally own this and get compliments constantly on the beauty of the watch. My jeweler helped me take out some of the links to fit and could not believe how little I paid for such a high quality item.
on June 11, 2011
The watch is really very pretty. Though it advertises
"diamonds" really they are not. Small chips.It is keeping perfect time. The calendar is very tiny and you might need a magnifying glass to see the date. Seiko watches are dependable and I have used them before.
on January 20, 2009
bought this as a christmas present for my daughter,she loves it. diamonds make it classy but not flashy.and i got a good deal on it. thanks,amazon.com
on October 8, 2012
Girlfriend loves the watch but it needed a battery. Other than that it's great. Got it quickly too. 4 stars for the battery issue
on April 14, 2009
I just love this Seiko Women's Diamond Watch! It is gorgeous and fit perfectly, right out of the box. I checked online and in retail outlets and, even on sale, could not find a better price than this. I hope this Seiko watch lasts as long if not longer than my last Seiko watch, which is still running!
on March 21, 2013
Not only is this watch a work of art, it is unmatched with an easy-to-read dial, sweep second hand and date. Comfortable. I had two segments removed to have watch fit perfectly.

I bought this for my self for a birthday gift! I needed something beautiful for this occasion and I wear it every day...It's tough, water-resistant, scratch resistant. Tough watch. My last Seiko lasted over 30 years! It didn't quit..It got stolen...so the old watch is probably STILL going strong!
on January 6, 2009
Bought for my daughter's 18th B-Day...it looks as fabulous as the picture and she loves it! Smooth transaction, fast shipping.
on December 29, 2014
It was a Christmas gift for my wife & she loves it. The instructions that come with the watch reminded me of what you received with Japanese products in the 60's & 70's. Instead of giving instructions for the watch purchased, they gave instructions for 2 different types & 5 + styles. None of which matched this watch. Attempting to find the case & serial numbers was impossible with the instructions given. The model number on the box did not match the number on the watch or there may not even be a model number that was on the watch. The instructions don't help in locating any numbers & you need a magnifying glass to see them.