5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper.
Published on July 16, 2011 by J. Sev

This is one of those times, where i really wish amazon has a "Zero" star.
the box just came in today and it has a tear, broken box. cheaply made and
fake Seiko box. the pillow is cheap, and NO warranty book from Seiko!
even if the warranty is by them. the tags on the box relabeled "many" time and
the real tag shows that it is truly a silver dial model...
Published 7 months ago by walter

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper., July 16, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Women's SXDC35 Le Grand Sport White Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch is exactly what I've been looking for. It's dressy enough to wear to work, very classy and bright, and really light. I usually have trouble finding a watch since my wrist is kind of big, but the watch fit comfortably and the push button clasp makes its extremely easy to take on and off. Also, the watch looks way better in person than in the photo. I first saw (and bought) this watch at a retailer at the mall. After looking on Amazon, I found the price to be way better ($50+ less than what I paid at the mall, and that was already 25% off). I just had to return it and purchase it through Amazon. Super happy with the purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars The dial is silver, not white as describe and not a real seiko!, January 21, 2014
This is one of those times, where i really wish amazon has a "Zero" star.
the box just came in today and it has a tear, broken box. cheaply made and
fake Seiko box. the pillow is cheap, and NO warranty book from Seiko!
even if the warranty is by them. the tags on the box relabeled "many" time and
the real tag shows that it is truly a silver dial model SNDC35! and not the
white dial SXDC35.......Bait and switch! I just hope it will lasted!.
The watch has a couple of scratches on it. and the laser imprint on the back on the
watch is just too fake............I am worry about that crystal glass cover......just regular glass,
i guess....! SO, watch out.......! You get what you pay for!

Update:less than a month after purchase.
There are many scratches on the bands now and stainless "steel" i don't know...
very poor quality

Seller: Time for Watches (don't buy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everyday use, August 26, 2012
My wife loves this watch for everyday use.
She said that can be used in any time, social or casual.
The quality of build is impressive, for the price tag.
The brand is famous for it's quality.
Permanently recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking watch, but didn't care for the clasp., November 22, 2013
Loved the way this watch looked online and even in person when I got it, but did not care for the clasp. It wasn't a regular fold over clasp. Was kinda disappointed. Returned it without problems though which was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Seiko, August 10, 2013
I bought this watch to replace my 18 year old Seiko that finally quit for good. After shopping on line for many days, I decided on this style. This watch is stylish and comfortable to wear. The bracelet was easily re-sized by my son-in-law and it was on my wrist within minutes of taking it out of the box. I'm completely happy and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch - Received Many Compliments, May 18, 2012
Joel Dauteuil (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My wife adores this watch. I've seen her receive numerous compliments on it. I would call this a 5-star watch at a 2-star price. I think this is an exceptional value - it's eye-catching. She's thrilled with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, March 2, 2014
Happy Grandma (Walnut Creek, CA) - See all my reviews
Arrived when on vacation. Not able to try it out and couldn't return it by the time I found it it didn't work.. Spent $50 at jewelers to replace battery, still doesn't work. Waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves the watch, February 16, 2014
Jane W. (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
The watched arrived in two days, brand new in a box with a manufacture booklet. I love this watch. I had to take two links off as I have a small wrist. I have this watch for half a year now and it still works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is nice, but, February 12, 2014
The watch is very nice, especially for the price. The only complaint I have so far is that the picture is not exactly the same as what was shipped. The hands and roman numerals were gold on the product that I received instead of the silver represented in the picture. Still a nice product, but they should show the correct picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Watch, September 14, 2013
Seiko always good quality for the money. Nice fit and featues my wife loves it! Very comfortable band and stylish dial.

Seiko Women's SXDC35 Le Grand Sport White Dial Watch