Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2005
This is a really great watch, stylish and elagant. The face is well designed making it easy to read without eye strain. The band is very comfortable, easy to put on, and stays put. Price was well below local sales and the wife loves it.
on June 30, 2010
This is a beautiful watch. I can wear it with both silver and gold jewelry. The case is thin, not "clunky" on my wrist like lesser quality watches. Although the price was great on Amazon, I waited until this watch went on sale at [...] and combined it with an "additional 30% off" Kohl's coupon. This brought the price down to below the Amazon price and also gave me free shipping and the convenience of being able to return the watch to the local Kohl's store if I didn't like it, without incurring a return shipping fee. However, there is no chance of my returning this watch. The leather watchband is a little stiff but should soften with more wear. I have a very small wrist, and it is nice to have a watch with a band that didn't need extra holes punched in it in order to be snug enough. I'm delighted to get a watch with the excellent reputation of Seiko at such a reasonable price.

Update - 6/06/2014 - I'm still using and enjoying this wonderful watch. Always accurate, always attractive. I did put on a new black lizard band about 2 years ago. I'll never hesitate to buy another Seiko watch for myself or as a gift.
on September 3, 2008
So pleased with this--not too sporty, not too feminine, not too dressy, it goes with everything! Seems well made. Easy-to-read watch face.
on August 13, 2015
First Impressions...Very delicate little watch--I've never had one so small and thin. My wrist is 6 inches measured across the wrist bone. After fastening the watch (not too tightly), I have 1-1/2" of strap remaining and 2 more prepared buckle holes. See photo.
review image
on October 28, 2008
As an avid outdoor hunter I find this to meet my needs of being sporty but stylish. Suitable for wearing outdoors in all weather, and appropriate for work and evenings out. Easy to read face and size fits well on a petite wrist. Only drawback is that the face isn't illuminated in the dark. Great value. Quality comparable to expensive Swiss outdoor watches.
on February 28, 2009
As a long time user of Seiko sports watches (last one bought in 1984 - it just broke), I can attest to their durability. It takes a hammer to break one and deep sea diving to make it leak. Even then, dry it out and it keeps on going.
This one is even easy to read! Buy it!
on February 5, 2014
This watch replaces a similar Seiko watch I had and loved for nearly 40 years, but could no longer be repaired. I like the size, the arabic numerals, the brown leather band, the gold and silver case of this watch. I was very happy to find one that so closely resembles my other Seiko.
on October 12, 2010
I first saw this watch while browsing in Sears and it really caught my eye, the simple numbers and bright dial makes it easy to actually see the time. The brown leather strap is just fabulous and would take that anytime over a metal strap, just simply and elegant watch and very practical.... and she loved it!
on January 19, 2016
Got this model for my ma for christmas after reading other reviews on this one had to give it a try, she loves it. Has it on all the time thro work and just normal use and seems to be ticking away flawlessly..if something goes bad il sure to update but tiny lil seiko is legit. I put it next to these coins to give a refrence of how tiny this thing is. My moms being petite fits her like a glove. Thank you sender and amazon 👌👍. 4 stars only cause it hasnt been 6 months since i purchased to give a full out review on resistance to regular use, scratches and such.
review image review image
on March 15, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, with lovely feminine details. I bought it as a replacement for one that I had had for almost 20 years and had to search long and hard to find something similar, that had a leather strap and could be worn every day and look as appropriate out on the farm as in the office. It's about 2mm larger than I would have ideally preferred, but the gold and silver around the outside blend into the arm so it doesn't look as big as on as it really is. The strap is a bit stiff, but I think that is just because it is new, and if it doesn't soften up over time, it's an easy thing to swap out. The black numerals and watch hands are easy to see against the cream colored background. I'm very pleased with it.