5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Published on May 17, 2009 by Roxie K.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Watch
This watch was delivered on time. I love the looks of this watch and would have given it 5 stars but the back of the face had numerous scratches on it. The scratches were deep. Looks like someone tried to remove the back and ended up scratching it. The front side is not scratched. I decided to keep it even though I don't like paying full price for a damaged product.
Published 19 months ago by Mimi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 17, 2009
Roxie K. (Mountain View, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
This is an elegant watch. The band is slim and petite and has wonderful "sparkle". The jeweler's clasp feels secure and is very discrete - no bulky, obvious clasp mechanism shows. When I took the watch to a jeweler to size the band, he was impressed with the screw-type links and ease of adjustment. The gold tone hands are very easy to see against the black face - I was concerned about being able to see the time without my reading glasses but I have no problem whatsoever. I could not be happier with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, October 13, 2010
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I bought one of these exact same watches locally at a jewelry store for much more then lost it. I loved it so much that I looked for another and couldn't find it. Amazon had it and much cheaper. Came in box with warranty, just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant little watch, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
This watch has a very solid feel to it, but is very elegant and dainty. The contrasting face is easy for me to read, even without my reading glasses. My last Seiko lasted 27 years, and I was sad to have to replace it, but this is a beautiful, classy replacement. The band is generously sized. I took it to the jeweler and had three links removed, because I have a small wrist. (Not, IMHO, a child's watch as another reviewer suggested.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, January 18, 2013
A purchaser (Lindenhurst, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I just love this watch!! I had seen it at a department store and it was more than twice as much it was on Amazon!! So, I ordered it and I absolutely love it! Same exact watch. It is so shiny and feels so nice on my wrist. Size around the wrist was plenty. I had to take off 4 links as I have a very small wrist, but my fiance (who is not a jeweler) was able to take off the links for me. It was so easy. Each link has a tiny screw that allows you to take that link off. It is a slim and dainty watch so I can understand why a larger person would not like this watch. It may not look as good on a larger person's wrist since it is so slim. For me, it is just gorgeous and I love it!!! Thanks Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Style, January 26, 2013
My husband bought this same watch for our anniversary and my birthday (12/20). I wore it to a restaurant and sometime while in the restaurant it came off and was never found. I was devastated. It was bought at Belk with a 25% discount and another 20% discount coming to $170. I purchased the same watch at Amazon for $81.95. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon for not cheating me on price., September 25, 2012
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I walked into Macy's and bought this watch right away at a "presale promotion" and ended up paying $212 after taxes in California. Checked at Amazon the day after and this watch is literally half the cost. Went to the Seiko store at the outlet in Las Vegas and they were charging $265. Seriously? I understand the value of bringing in items in to stock so that we can see them in person or get them right away but when you're making more than 100% margin on something like that, I feel cheated. I returned the watch at Macy's (which by the way doesn't do returns if they happened to remove any links off the watch) and bought it at Amazon instead. It looks sophisticated and fits just right on my small wrist. Great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, December 30, 2012
bought this for my sister and she loves it. Have been looking FOR A GOOD PRICE ON THIS WATCH FOR A LONG TIME AND I FOUND IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEIKO WATCH FOR MY DAUGHTER, December 28, 2012
THE WATCH IS VERY NICE HIGH QUALITY
IT WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE HAD A SEIKO BEFORE
AND JUST LOVED IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Watch, December 4, 2012
S. J. Shaff (Gold Canyon, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
Purchased this for my wife's Christmas Present (or should I say she picked it out and we purchased it. Over the years, I've found that I have a greater success with gifts that she picks out!). The watch is very small - her choice. It's very similar to a watch she's had for many years, but has begun to show wear. The band had to be shortened. That is easily done IF you have a very small screwdriver. My smallest driver was a little too wide, so some filing was in order.

She especially likes the clasp; not one of those kind that fold two or three times in order to get it closed.
It still runs - my wife is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was searching for, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a two-tone metal, slim, feminine watch - this fits the bill perfectly. Most watches I see that are "trendy" now are bulky and have large faces but I was looking for something more traditional and classic. The band on this watch was even slimmer in person than I expected which I really liked.... very shiney metal too.

Seiko Women's SZZC42 Two-Tone Dress Watch