5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld seasons 1-7 review
What's to say? Seven seasons of one of the funniest tv shows. You won't be disappointed; lots of extras and commentaries and all that good stuff. Features such classics as The Soup Nazi and The Contest. The only bad part about this box set is that it is not all the seasons of Seinfeld. Enjoy!
Published on April 9, 2007 by Paul M. Owen

3.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld is great, but buy these individually!
If my rating was based on the product, I would give this 5 stars. However, I wouldn't recommend buying this set at the current price of $199.99. If you buy each of these seasons separately through Amazon, you get them for less than $135. Seems like a better deal to me!
Published on March 7, 2007 by Quinn Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld is great, but buy these individually!, March 7, 2007
Quinn Roberts (Winter Garden, FL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld seasons 1-7 review, April 9, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars "I'm speechless. I have no speech.",, June 7, 2008
Galina (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
It' s been ten years since the show about a stand-up New-York City comedian , "neat freak" named Jerry Seinfeld and his three colorful friends, a loser, a doofus, and a neurotic ex-girlfriend, aired its final episode on May 14, 1998 but still no sitcom on TV has came close to its incomparable brilliancy which lies in the ability to somehow make a viewer addicted to the narcissist and selfish characters that constantly put themselves into the pointless and absurd situations. I still remember how I became a fan. One evening, my husband and two sons were watching the episode called "The Rye", and I stopped, watched for a few minutes, told them to move over - and the rest is history. I fell in love instantly and forever. Since that night, I watched the new episodes and re-runs whenever it was possible and I've become one of the millions of fans of the greatest show about nothing ever written, directed, and produced. In its best episodes, "Seinfeld" is perfection that no other show would ever achieve, and there are many great episodes. Even now after all these years I keep asking myself why the show about four rather selfish, ego-centric, immature, often back-stabbing and outrageous characters who are afraid of commitments has been so universally loved and admired? Maybe we can see ourselves in them? Or, the secret to Seinfeld's success was the misanthropic Larry David, the failed comedian but talented writer who uses humor derived from awkward social situations, and his collaboration with Jerry Seinfeld? Or maybe as a really great work of art, the show defies any explanation? The sitcom has given us so many unforgettable minutes of joy, that it will never be replaced. Even Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David's baby in all its greatness is not as enjoyable as "Seinfeld." CUE is about George Costanza whose dreams came true - he is rich and has a beautiful loving wife but he does not have Jerry, Cramer, and Elaine in his life, and their absence shows.

Some of my favorite episodes - "The Soup Nazi", "The Chinese Restaurant", "The Pez Dispenser", "The Limo", "The Bubble Boy", "The Contest" -"that's the best, Jerry, that's the best from the masters of their domains", The Puffy Shirt, The Hamptons, oh my God, there are so many! And how many quotes from the show have become the part of every day conversations, "yada yada yada"," they are real and spectacular", "Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it." "Hello, Jerry. Hello, Newman".

Thanks for the wonderful memories. 5+/5 or 10/10 - what else?

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE DOES NOT MEAN COMPLETE, March 6, 2007
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
THERE ARE 9 SEASONS IN ALL, SO PLAN ON BUYING 2 MORE SETS LATER. STILL 134 SHOWS FOR $99 IS A GREAT DEAL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Viewing at a Great Price, April 7, 2007
muso (Brisbane, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
Even though I'm in Australia, I bought this item because of the fantastic price for my partner. The whole series cost about the same as the first two volumes cost in Australia.

Seinfeld is a fantastic, hilarious show. We've been watching it every weekend since it arrived.

Definitely worth the money :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeldt Collection: The complete Seasons 1-7 (Amazon Exclusive), June 26, 2007
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
Wonderful experience if you are a FAN. The Seinfeldt shows are ageless, each one is a trip through memory lane, a welcome diversion to the junk so-called sit com genre available now. My wish is for a Newhart series. Spend the money, enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld Complete Series, May 14, 2007
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
Best thing I have ever bought on Amazon......have always loved Seinfeld and now you can head str8 to your favorite episode for a quick laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistically witty and entertaining, April 6, 2007
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
Even though I discovered Seinfeld long after the show had ended it's run I am an avid fan. I can relate to Jerry, George and Cosmo just as easily as I can to Joey, Ross and Chandler as there is a little of the everyday man in all of these characters and I beleive that apart from being a well crafted comedy show that is where much of the appeal is for so many people. This collection of seasons 1-7 is priceless and I recommend it highly to not only fans of the show but any fan of comedy. The quality is superb as are the bountiful extras included on each disc. Five big stars all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEINFELD!!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
es la mejor serie de todos los tiempos
Excelente formato. sin problemas con los subtitulos. Buena calidad de imagen.
recomendable 100%

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks USED, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (DVD)
My package was received in damaged condition. It had shrink wrap on it, but was beat up on the edges. This did not look NEW at all! I bought this as a gift and it looks like I bought it at a garage sale not the price I paid. Spivey was the shipper. :(

Seinfeld Collection: The Complete Seasons 1-7