Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seinfeld - Seasons One & Two
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on July 27, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my father. The first time we open the packaged DVDs up and went to watch it- the DVD kept skipping on us and we could hardly get through one episode. We even tried several DVD players to see if it was that player's fault but every DVD player we used had the same issue. Definitely a disappointment.
on March 21, 2016
They shorted me the first disc of the series!
on May 27, 2016
Never got it! And I LOVE Seinfeld!
on March 27, 2015
Would not play
on May 25, 2015
I did not like this show! I also do not get how and why everybody just "bought into this s***"! I know of some people who just "had to watch it"! I WAS NOT ONE OF THEM. I guess this is a classical re-enactment of the "emperors new clothes".
on March 4, 2010
I dont know whos idea of good shape is a defective product. First of all the box had more then a few scratches,it's falling apart. And second of all 2 of the disc are super scratched. I used to be a manager at a used video store so let me give you some advice, when a scratch goes in a complete circle that is considered a defective disc, there is nothing you can do to repair those. My biggest mistake is I didn't start watching the box set until yesterday so its probably to late to return.
on November 12, 2014
so so
on December 22, 2004
Skip the first couple of seasons, they're terrible. The jokes aren't that funny and neither are the actors. Kramer is barely the Kramer we recognize him as later. Seinfeld is a show about nothing, and nothing is exactly how much money you should spend on these dvds.
on November 23, 2004
Jerry and Larry are so unprepared in their commentary on this DVD (OK I could only listen to their first one). After seeing so many great movie and TV commentaries (take any Buffy DVD season for example) how dissapointing it was to hear Jerry and Larry talk about "nothing". A big disappointment for all to the fans who have waited for this DVD release. My rating is on the commentary.... Seinfeld as a show is the greatest so buy the DVD sets.
on May 7, 2009
This is without a doubt one of the dumbest most overrated shows in the history of television. All the characters do is repeat the same lines over+over again. Larry David needs massive amounts of serious therapy. Michael Richards is 20th rate Robin Williams+the rest of the cast is just as bad. Basically the 4 main characters are narcissistic,self absorbed whiners who the planet would be better without. I would give this 0 stars if I could
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse