5.0 out of 5 stars Great as long as you don't need your nose fully covered
Exactly what I needed for the cold cold ski days. It doesn't fit over my nose that well but covers my neck and face perfectly.
Published 9 months ago by Dan Fratalia

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh....
Published 6 days ago by Saenar Drift

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...., January 24, 2015
Saenar Drift (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This balaclava says it blocks wind, and has "Thermax". Don't know about the "Thermax", but I wore it hoping it would block the wind on my bicycle commute, and it DID NOT. It fit under my helmet just fine, (that got it a star) and the part covering your mouth and nose did a wonderful job blocking the wind, (another star) but the rest of it did'nt. It also did a great job at keeping my goggles clear (gave it a star for that) but I looked closer at the fabric, and it was pretty close to paper-thin, (except for the mouth area). Guess this isn't made for wind speeds above 5mph (8kph)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as long as you don't need your nose fully covered, April 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Headliner for winter use., April 13, 2014
Wanted warm face cover for blowing snow.

I believe this will be excellent for use next winter.

Very pleased with the merchandise and retailer.

Not happy about the 22% shipping and handling charge by Amazon when the supplier had free shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong discription, April 6, 2014
Its not one size fits all its simply XXL they should say that on the description instead of one size fits all. Even in the product it says XXL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warmth, March 21, 2014
My son took this on a snow retreat and it kept his face warm for hours of out door time

2.0 out of 5 stars Made for Giants, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Seirus Innovation Neofleece Headliner (Sports Apparel)
This is really lightweight and is exactly what I was looking for. Only problem is it is enormous. It will not stay on my nose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, February 26, 2014
Good mask, although material is a bit thin and doesn't offer much protection for neck on cold days. Face is protected well

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin, February 24, 2014
I thought this was a fleece headline throughout but the only fleece part is on the nose and mouth. Disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm addition, February 24, 2014
Amazon Customer (Claypool, IN United States) - See all my reviews
During this winter, I have had the need for wearing a headliner as I shoveled/removed snow from our property. This headliner proved to be great protection from the wind and cold. It is easy to put on and can be used in conjunction with a hat or hood. The nose guard is nice and allows you to breath without fogging up your glasses although the fit could be a bit better. It is a great improvement over a combination of hats/scarves/earmuffs. In weather that is relatively warm, no additional head covering is necessary. In very cold and windy weather, a hat or a hood is needed. I don't wear a helmet but I suppose this headliner would work well under a helmet. All in all, the headliner does what I wanted it to do and was reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, February 20, 2014
this one helps a lot to protect your face from being cold while snow shoveling/snow blowing. my husband like it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›