5.0 out of 5 stars The best glove liners that I have used
Glove liners should be paper thin but warm, fit snugly but go on and off easily, and feel comfortable to wear. This product fits the bill.

I have used lots of different glove liners over the years for skiing and snowshoeing, but these are my favorite. The material feels nice, and the liners fit like a "second skin" without being too tight. They provide extra...
Published on December 13, 2009 by Stephen M. Charme

3.0 out of 5 stars ok if you're the wicked witch from the south, east, or west.
I ordered the L/XL size because i knew my big farmer-girl hands wouldn't fit into a S/M.

And although I have relatively large hands for a girl, I don't have huge man-hands. If you are one of those people who have "man hands" I would not recommend these gloves. In my opinion, they are sewn for witch fingers - the fingers are skinny and LONG. I'm planning on...
Published on November 3, 2009 by S Farmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold up well, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Seirus Innovation Men's Deluxe Thermax Liners (Apparel)
Not very impressed with these glove liners. The first day I wore them the tip of the left index finger ripped. I patched it up with some goretex tape but the gloves now have lint-balls all over them after only a few weeks of wear. Even as a liner, these aren't very good gloves. I would go with something a little less "fabric" and a more heavy synthetic material.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seirus flaws, November 14, 2010
Used these on a very cold weather elk hunting trip. They do make your gloves much warmer with a liner. Only problem was after the ten day hunt, I have six holes on the fingertips of these liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inserts!, March 13, 2009
These are not only thin enough to fit in a pair of ski gloves they are also very warm and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra warmth, January 28, 2011
These glove liners do exactly what they say. They fit cleanly and un-obtrusively inside my regular winter gloves. No bunching or crowding of the fingers. I ordered the medium size and they fit my hand very well. These should be a snug fit- since they are liners.
Overall I would, and already have, recommend these glove liners for additional warmth.

ps I ride a motorcycle without a fairing as low as 20 degrees 50 miles roundtrip everyday for work. These liners help make the drive comfortable down to about 30 without the need for a hand-warmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Ticket for Cold Relief, November 24, 2009
These glove inserts really help for those extra cold mornings caring for the horses in my barn.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, November 1, 2010
These were pretty good for last ski season - I wore them underneath my gloves every time I went out. They weren't bad, though weren't fantastic (what makes for fantastic glove liners anyway?). But they definitely only lasted 1 season (~15 ski days). They were getting holes in them by the end of the season. Not bad for $10 though.

I wouldn't be disappointed to buy these again, but I'll probably look around and see what else is out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Work OK, October 1, 2013
I'm one who's fingers get cold when it's below 50 degrees so I thought i'd try these for extra warmth. They fit good inside my gloves and aren't bulky, but they don't provide as much extra warmth as I thought they would when the temperature drops below around 40 degrees. They do provide extra warmth but I think i'll try wool glove liners and see if those work better for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these with average expecations, but was pleasantly suprised., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Seirus Innovation Men's Deluxe Thermax Liners (Apparel)
So just some background, I wanted to use these for cycling in conjunction with an outer shell. The outer 'shell' gloves that I am using are assos s7 which on paper are rated to 32-45deg F (roughly). While riding in upper 37-40 temps usually my finger tips would get cold by the end of a 1.5 hour right. By the 2 hour mark my hands were losing some feeling, and by 2.5 totally numb. I wanted to invest into some liners to maybe help 'buy' some more time in the saddle while looking for more miles in the off season. I originally bought the 'subzero' serius liners , and those are very thick (practically gloves on their own) and did not fit in my gloves. These thermax liners are quite thin and work fit perfectly within the assos glove. Most noteably the biggest difference between a seirus liner and a 1$ knit glove from a gas station, is that the Seirus wick sweat away quite well, so despite some wind, your hands aren't being chilled. I used these on a 2hr ride this past weekend with the assos gloves over them , where the average temp was at 32F this weekend and my hands well fine the whole time. It's not like the warmest thing possible, but did not lose feeling , nor did i 'think' about them during the ride. I know everyone has their own personal gauge of cold/hot and stuff, but in my opinion these liners were money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove liners, March 3, 2012
I bought these to wear under my Tour Master Winter Elite 2 Gloves. The Tour Master gloves were very warm but I ride when the temperature is down in the teens. These glove liners gave me the little extra warmth I needed for the lower temps. The secret to staying warm in very cold weather while moving at 60 MPH is to block the wind with leather and dress in layers. The glove liners made all the difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glove liner but get a size larger., January 24, 2012
Danners "Danners" (ARLINGTON, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seirus Innovation Men's Deluxe Thermax Liners (Apparel)
I purchased these to add a second layer to my motorcycle gloves. I ride in most weather above 32°F and my fingers get cold in my gauntlets. I wear a medium-size glove but the s/m barely fit my hands. Make sure to order a size larger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›