Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2014
I bought these for my husband because his hands get painfully cold with just winter gloves, even very good quality ski gloves. He loves these liners! He told me that his hands have never been warmer and that the liners have made all the difference. He actually lost the first pair I bought him and asked that I buy him another pair because they're so effective. He also wears these alone when it's a little chilly out but not chilly enough for his ski gloves and he reports that they're excellent alone. Great product!
on January 13, 2015
Perfect inner gloves for layering. As a person on blood thinners, I know about cold hands! If dry, these are good by themselves down to around 30F or so. Any colder, and they become my glove liners. Well made, and I think they will last longer than a year too :)
on June 1, 2015
I bought these to wear under my motorcycle gloves for days in the 45-55 degree weather. They did an ok job keeping hand warm but only for about 20 minutes at 50mph. They do work fine under that speed. They were also a little big.
on January 26, 2014
Saw post regarding how these gloves lack warmth in extreme weather, until recently I doubted those reviews based on my prior experiences. Recently I experienced the same results. Cold fronts passing thru Tennessee have dropped our temps into single digits and minus temps with wind chill. Being outside in these conditions my hands became cold.
These have been perfect for normal TENNESSEE weather with lows in near and low freezing weather, but for severe cold you will need to find liners for additional warmth
on December 29, 2015
These glove liners fit great, are super lightweight, and are surprisingly warm. My only complaint is that they pilled up after less than a year of use. They still work well, but I don't wear them on their own anymore.
on April 8, 2014
I got these for my wife as she often commented on the liners I wear as my daily gloves. These gloves are thin, convenient, and easy to put in your pocket and not know are there. However, they are a bit thinner than I expected; especially when compared to mine (from a different company). Also, there is no rubber on these gloves on the underside to assist with grabbing or holding things. They are simply thin fabric. However, she has no complaints - "they are better than not having any gloves."
on February 10, 2015
Suited my needs perfectly by adding an extra layer of protection between my hands and my leather motorcycle gloves. I rode at highway speeds in 35 degree weather for 40 minutes without any trouble.

Any faster, any longer, or any colder and my fingers would still start to go numb. But this is what heated grips are for.
on February 4, 2014
I purchased these liners for winter mitts (Deerskin Leather Mitten with Pull Out Liner). I had expected the liner to vastly improve the mitt's warmth, but they did not. There was an improvement, but less than expected. Overall these are fine liners, but did not work for my purposes. Maybe thicker liners (or looser fitting liners to trap more air) may do the trick with my winter mitts.
on December 15, 2013
These did the trick. I have bought various glove liners that either did not help in keeping my hands warm or they were too bulky under the gloves. These are great. They are thin enough that they were not bulky at all and they kept my hands warm while riding my bike for several hours in 30-40 degree weather. All the other glove liners only kept my hands warm for about 15 minutes.
on December 31, 2013
We had some really cold weather during December. I wore only these gloves when it was in the mid 20's. My hands were warm.
These are more then liners. They kept my hands warm, and I also had mobility.

I liked them so much that I purchased additional pairs after trying them out.

I would strongly recommend these liners (gloves). They are better then many gloves which I have purchased in the past.