Seirus Innovation Super Padded Shorts, Black, Large/X-Large
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
- Super protection for your bum, Tail-bone, and hips
- 4-way stretch Lycra short fits comfortably under pants
- Breathable, removable pads
- Insulates against snow when sitting
- Comfortable waistband with draw cord
Looking for Some Old-School Street Cred?
Check out our selection of cool retro and penny boards. Shop now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Package Height||1.8 x 7 x 11.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.95 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Lg/xl|
|Sport Type||Snow Skiing|
Top Customer Reviews
This pad has literally saved my butt. As everyone who has learned snowboarding (and skiing) can attest, one will fall HARD on one's butt multiple times before becoming proficient at snowboarding. Even the experienced snowboarders will fall hard on their butts.
This pad will definitely reduce the impact of your falls. It will not totally eliminate pain of the fall, but the pain will be nowhere nearly as bad as one would feel without this pad.
As others have mentioned, this pad has a slight form factor and its cushioning is on the slim side. Unless your ski/snowboarding pants are very tight, you should have no issues wearing this pad underneath them.
The pad also does not hinder your movement and is very light. Overall, it is comfortable to wear. It is also easy to wash. Just take out the pads and wash the nylon cover.
The only drawback I detected was the presence the irritating of plastic-like label on the back inside of the waistband. That small label had several tiny plstic pieces sticking out which was greatly irrtating my skin. My solution was to take a scissor and cut out the plastic-like label (be careful not to cut the rubber band behind it). But I wish the quality control had figured it out and put the label someplace else where it wouldn't have been so irrtating.
* Great Fit. I wear size 34-36 inch waist pants and I got the Large/X-Large. They didn't seem to tight and nor too loose.
* Low profile - No one could tell that i had anything additional on under my board pants. You don't have to worry about diaper butt with these shorts.
* Padding is in the right spots. It has good coverage of the butt area and tail bone. The place where you land most often when catching an edge.
* Padding is on the thin side. The stock padding is about 1/2" thick.
Perfectly placed padding for sport boats.
The material dries as fast as a swim suit as an added bonus!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So glad I bought these for snowboarding! Not only do they help with falls but just help provide extra cushioning if you sit down to put your board on like I do. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kelly Patterson
I just got this. The 2nd time I used this, I fell on my ass hard while roller skating. I got a whiplash in my neck. That is how hard I fell backwards. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mario u.
I ordered the large/X-Large and wear size 32 or 34 jeans. They felt great and saved me many times during falls. Read morePublished 6 months ago by J. Thompson
Fits well and does the job. Good material. Bought it for my wife for ice skating. Definitely saves on the falls. No bruises yet.Published 6 months ago by Taz
Good for what I paid for. Tight around the bottom thigh cuffs as I have thicker thighs than some. Very unobtrusive under clothing. Great for subtle protection.Published 8 months ago by Rod