Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 23, 2011
Great idea - poor quality

Purchased RA 22 in 2004. Finally put it in the trash today.

It was out of service 9 times in 7 years.

Tank cracks, TH sensor failures, Circuit board outages.

I have the dates and detailed failure information,

I give.
on April 25, 2011
As others have said, this company and products should be completeley avoided. We are residential builders and installed two Seisco units in a home we built. Circuit board for one unit had to be replaced within months of install.
Now a few years later the circuit boards for both units have failed and customer serivce says they will not have another circuit board to send us for a week. That means no hot water for the home and residents for a week or more. Simply unbelievable.

They do not take their business seriously it seems and when we have tried to contact David Seitz, the designer and apparent owner of the company, he has never responded. Years ago there were only a few manufacturers that made whole house electric units. Now there are many more and most of the large companies have product offerings. If you are dead set on using an electric on-demand unit our advice is to stick with a large company and prferably a known brand.

Needless to say we will never buy products from them again.
on September 24, 2012
Advertising is great, product is pitiful. It does work when it isn't broken, but I have had to replace the plastic components to inlet and outlet twice in less than 5 years. This means the unit is down and out for me. Not NASA quality and hard to get service which is slow because everything is shipped from Houston and I am in Nashville. Seems crazy to put out such bad component parts which are the guts of the product and define the quality which is pitiful in comparison to the other products now on the market. Last wet closet I am going to suffer from Sesico happened tonight. Less than 5 year old prodcut that is going in the trash for economy reasons, can't afford to fix the damn thing and better to replace it. The wiring is very complex to remove the unit which is required anytime any of the plastic goes bad which seems to happen every 2 years for me and it intimdiates service people, count on about 6 hours of labor to take down, replace defective plastic, then reinstall. Ugly and absolutely needs higher quality components esp those plastic.