Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seki Edge Professional Nail Nipper Hand And Nail Care Products
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 10, 2012
Nice quality, very sharp. Highly recommended. Works well. I'm a nurse, and would use these on diabetic patients as well. I have arthritic hands and use these on my boyfriend's toenails, which are difficult to cut.
on October 13, 2012
I've searched for years in vain for a truly usable finger- and toenail clipper and have spent a pretty penny on several mediocre items, the ones you'll find in higher-end drugstores and beauty shops. I scanned Amazon yet again and discovered the well-regarded Seki and can tell you that my longtime search is done. Whew! This device is--as others here have keenly observed--a genuine precision instrument. Surgical quality and utility. Yes, they're sharp--possibly a danger to you if you yourself tend to be too casual when trimming your nails.

But if you're tired of 'hacking' at your troublesome nails or would be delighted to simply fine-tune your regular manicure or pedicure to a tee, these clippers are worth the money. Like me, you can stop looking in the drugstore racks for something that isn't sold there. This is a truly outstanding product and will probably last years to boot.
on July 12, 2010
Had a good Seki nail clipper but this nipper beats them all. The clipper didn't work well with the feet but it was good for the hands. This Seki Edge Ss-202 is wonderful for both. I recommend it highly. It's well worth the price.
on September 11, 2012
These cutters are very well-made from Japan, very sharp and very easy to use. If you have difficult nails to cut give this one a try.
on October 26, 2011
Very sharp. Cuts thick nails better than any other clipper I have tried. Only time will tell how long they remain sharp.
VINE VOICEon July 20, 2010
these are very high quality, very sharp clippers. I've found the curvature of the blade to steep to be useful for anything other than middle of the nail clips. it's not entirely clear from the pictures but it is a much sharper curve than on typical clippers. I suppose this clipper together with their straight edge would be a very useful pair.
on January 19, 2012
High quality product. It is sharp, precise, not a large one. Works for feet.
Better than other few I've seen before.
on February 13, 2012
I don't know the difference between nippers and clippers but these had images so that I knew what I was purchasing. I came with a cap for the blades that I like a lot. They work great. My hard toe nails have met their match. As long as they stay sharp for a decent lenght of time I am extremely happy with the purchase.
on November 17, 2012
After many purchases of nail cutters for toenails from stores including visits to podiatrists , I went through the Amazon list and especially the Members grading and star rating to find the better nail cutters available.
I happen to have thick big toe nails and needed sharp cutters.
I ordered the Seki and they were fabulous- cutting easily with little effort.
Worth every dollar and more. Well done Seki and well done other purchasers on Amazon for helping me!,
Manna
on August 3, 2012
I ordered this Seki toe nail clipper to replace a German one that dulled over the years. This clipper is really, really sharp and cleanly cuts through the toughest nails. Over the years I have switched from Germany cutlery to Japanese cutlery. The latter is both better designed and the quality of steel is clearly superior. My German kitchen knives have all been replaced by Japanese Shun knives. Once you try Japanese cutlery, you will never go back to German ones.