Seki Edge Moustache Scissors
- Serrated cutting edges cut precisely with no slipping or movement when cutting
- Perfect length for trimming moustaches or beards
- Stainless steel for lasting sharpness
- Hand-crafted, rounded tips for safety
- Comfortable finger holes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Tip is razor sharp. If it touches your edge of nostrils or any part of skin, you will feel the pain.
2) Holding grip feels big and good. But, you really have to hold it good and be very careful with every trim of hair. At one point, you feel
like you are doing a very balanced act.
I am a fan of Seki products ( nail cutter, toe nail cutter etc ), but with this one they went overboard.
I hope they last! Time will tell...
By the way - the image shown made me wonder if there was some sort of plastic or rubberized coating on the finger holes. There isn't any coating - it's just the lighting. The scissors are steel from tip to tail. Nicely sized finger holes too. And no worries using them left handed. (I'm a lefty.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This scissors is exactly what I was looking for--a small, lightweight scissors that is sharp and fits well in my hand. Excellent quality. Read morePublished 2 months ago by D. M.
Very sharp and precise. Just what I needed to trim my mustache and beard.Published 6 months ago by S. Fox
I bought their fingernail clippers first and they were so nice I bought their mustache scissors..the best.
I do believe these will last a lifetime (heirloom item). Read more
These are the very best mustache trimmers I have owned. VERY high quality steel and are extremely sharp.Published 9 months ago by George W. Eisel IV
Perfect size, nice brushed finish.
And the saw-type edge works just fine in those points that require a very fine trim.