Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seki Edge Toenail Clipper Hand And Nail Care Products
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2013
Seems silly to rate a toenail clipper, but some don't do the job. This one does. It's slightly bigger than I like, but I'd never before realized how much better a really sharp, well-designed product is, compared to one I can buy for $2-3 in a drugstore.
on December 21, 2012
I love this product. With my toenails, I have to consider having the local farrier stop by and re-shoe me. After buying this clipper, I found that I no longer needed bolt cutters to trim my toenails. Sharp with good leverage.

I would strongly recommend it.
on February 5, 2013
These babies really cut cleanly. Very solid feel to them. I have both nail and toenail sizes. I'm a guy with thick but short finger and toe nails. These cut my nasty thick toenails very cleanly.

The file seems odd. It is imbedded on the back of the clippers and seems less than accessible because it does not go to the edge. I admit that maybe I do not understand how to use a nail file when you can not get the edge on your nail. With this file, you can only really use it at 90* to the nail -- can't get "under" the back of the nail.

Even though the file is less than perfect, the clippers are awesome.
on February 25, 2013
This clipper is the best one I've owned, so far. I am handicapped and it is difficult to care for my feet. The clipper is large enough to handle with little strength in my right hand. It is sharp enough to clip tough nails without making a raged mess of them. I am very happy with this product.
on August 16, 2013
i have big, thick, gnarly toenails and these things cut through them like a hot knife through melted butter.

worth every penny with the clean cuts they do on even the thickest of nails.

if youre looking around at all the fancier looking clippers, just stop. these look average but perform wayyyyy above average. you wont regret it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 19, 2013
I set out to buy a 'good' pair of finger nail clippers, and stumbled across all the glowing reviews of this brand. After trying the finger nail clippers, I knew the toe nail clippers were going to be just as good. I was not disappointed, these are amazing. The blades are formed from polished stainless steel, the handle from a brushed metal.

They are a little more expensive that I'm used to paying, but based on the reviews I thought I would give the Seki brand a try. I'll never use a different brand again.

A lot of design work went in to making these feel comfortable and perform well. From the ever so slightly curved blades, to the ergonomic styled handle with groves and indentations to ensure a comfortable and stable grip. These feel well made, and work just perfectly. Sharp, well balanced, and ergonomically formed.

They make a very satisfying noise when the metal blades close together. OK, so these are only nail clippers, and no need to get too excited, but it is difficult not to be excited about a product this good.
on February 27, 2014
It works just fine but I removed the plastic part right away (it just slides off.) I guess the plastic part is the "nail catcher" but it never caught a nail. The "nail file" is just a rough surface on the bottom.
on November 30, 2013
This product works fine. Seki seems a good company.
How ever, I find that the ss 109 is a superior product from the same company.
Even though it is slightly smaller, it cuts better and would probably work for most toe nails.
on December 25, 2012
Very sharp and the opening is wide enough to hold toe nails. The only complain is file. I had to practice several times to find the comfortable position to use the file without hurt my toes.
on October 20, 2012
They are better than store brands even some name brands,they are made in Japan! not cheap china made. Cuts are clean & sharp weather you cut dry/before or wet/after shower like me. Very little pressure is needed to clip nails(keep in mind I have average toe nails w/only thick nails on big toes). It Has a built in nail catcher that works great catches each & every clipping make sure you tilt clippers back so clippings fall & stay inside and empty after cutting 1-2 toe nails. I have yet to try file on nails since I have one already,clippers cost $12/& change which is fine I feel the clippers should last 5-10 years.