Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Selected Poems
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on January 5, 2009
Several years ago I was looking for a collection of John Crowe Ransom's poetry. This was the only one out there, so I bought it. I figured it would be some university press paperback, maybe even one of those books that looks like it was photocopied from some earlier edition. I was surprised. This edition of Ransom's poems is beautiful--not just for poetry, but the care that went into building the book. From the binding to the font, this is a work of art.

I very much appreciate that the publisher commemorates Ransom's small but substantial contribution to the art of poetry with a book that rises to the occasion.