Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kitchen Selectives SM-500 Professional Stainless Steel Immersion Blender
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 12, 2007
I was really surprised and very pleased at the quality and versatility of the Immersion blender. I had no idea it would be such a heavy duty item or that it came with so many attachments. I can always depend on Amazon. thanks a million.
on February 25, 2008
Purchased this item based on others reviews and it is just terrific!! Also a great value if you have ever had a low wattage weak blender from the past.
on March 4, 2008
I purchased this product mostly to make smoothies and soups. I followed the directions exactly. They said the blender would have a burned rubber smell the first few times of usage, but would go away afterwards. 6 uses later the thing still smelled like burnt rubber and the motor blew out. I had it replaced by amazon. I have used the replacement about 3 times and it smells just like the other one. A very bad smell of burning rubber. It stinks! The smell hasn't gone away yet and I'm scared to use it in case it blows up as well. I am very disappointed as this product was more expensive than some of the other brands. I don't recommend it.
on February 11, 2009
I purchased this, and it was unusable after a little over a month. The shaft has plastic holding the metal driving piece, and now that the unit is stripped, it doesn't turn.

I contacted the company several times when this happened, and it took 4 months for someone to finally give me some assistance, but then the 30 day product guarantee had passed.

You can buy a less expensive product that would last longer.
on July 24, 2008
The blender looked so old even I knew I was new. It was poorly made and had gaps on some parts (hard to clean once thing got in). One blade was bent. You could see many dirty spots.

It was heavy (Hope it was heavy-duty). I tried for about 30 seconds and it released a burned smell. I was worried about the safety and returned next day.

I got a Cuisinart CSB-77 blender and like it very much.
on February 9, 2008
Love it, love it, love it! It does everything I wanted and more. Great at chopping! Good at blending, haven't tried ice crusher yet. You don't need a blender with this handy tool around.
on January 3, 2014
I got this for $10. It was worth zero. I plugged it in and pushed the button. Nothing. Cheap China crap.