Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TUSCANY SELF ADHESIVE BACKSPLASH WALL TILES - SET OF 27
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 8, 2012
This is a great product. It looks amazing. Only problem I had was that some of the tiles kept falling off. Easy fix though. Went to my local Home Depot and brought a product call Liquid Nails.($4-$5)Spread a thin layer on the back of the tile like magic it sticks wonderfully!!! I would definitely recommend this product.
on February 29, 2012
I previously had these in another house so opted to buy them again. This time the product was mis-shaped, difficult to line up and this led to pulling the paper off the wall with trying to move it, and was ridiculously priced. If you want this item go to lakeside.com where it costs $8.95 per box and the quality is much better.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2011
Love them ,,, easy to instal, kitchen looks much nicer and modern. It only took me 30 minutes to finish the project.
on February 12, 2012
The tiles (tuscany) are beautiful to look at however, the paper is had to peel off. It doesn't come off easily and rips frequently. In addition, even though the walls were treated and de-greased, the tiles did not stick. I had to add additional glue
on December 24, 2011
At First I was skeptical from the reviews but they stick if you follow the directions on box.

I bought 11 boxes and my Kitchen looks AMAZING!
on December 23, 2011
these are true to what they say. they cover up and make an area look more updated. i will definetly order more if needed.
on November 30, 2012
We got these to put up behind the stove at the place we rented. easy to do, looks nice, and most of the time they stick really well. We had a few that would fall off, but probably because we didn't clean the wall good before we put them up. easy and cheap way to make a little area like that look nicer
on February 16, 2014
I needed something to cover some damaged plaster above the backsplash in our kitchen. This did the job quite well, and it looks good! The colors weren't as distinct as shown in the picture, but it worked out good anyway. After reading some of the reviews, I used dabs of white tub & tile caulk to make sure they would not fall off. After a week they are still looking good!! I chose these because it gives you a flat surface that is easy to wipe off and keep clean!
I gave it 4 stars only because of color. Otherwise it would have been 5 stars.
on April 15, 2014
The tiles did not stick. I had to purchase an adhesive to put them on my wall. The terra cotta color is not centered and the color is varied so they needed to be sorted to match. I will cover them with a stain and polyurethane for protection against wear. Would not purchase these again.
on June 28, 2013
Looks fine, it was cheap and you get what you pay for. Don't bother using without some other form of adhesive. As soon as you peel, press to the wall and turn around it falls on the floor. Liquid nails worked well.