Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 500 Self Adhesive Foam Princess Shapes - Stickers
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2011
I bought this for my daughter to play with. So far it has been a hit. There are many different shapes in a variety of sizes and colors. She has made pattern pictures with the shapes and has used the shapes to complete her own drawings. For example she drew princesses and then used the crown and jewels to embellish her drawing.

I have to keep them put away though or she would use them all in one day! I usually grab a bowl and dump a handful or so in and that keeps her busy. I also recommend making sure they have a trash bin near by to throw away all of the backings from the stickers after they have finished the latest creation. My daughter is 4 and this is her second set of foam stickers I think that this toy would be good for about 3 or so on up with supervision for the little ones. You do need to watch that these do not end up on furniture or walls because they can be difficult to remove.
on May 27, 2013
For the great price of these foam stickers I expected them to be small. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived at their medium size and large quantity. I used them to decorate princess wands and gift bags for a birthday party and the kids had a blast!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 9, 2015
Nice size, some large and some small. Great adhesiveness (not too much nor too little) and stuck well to many surfaces (foam, wood, painted surfaces, skin, etc..). Definitely that helped turn our party favor into a great hit. We also bought foam crowns and our guests used these stickers to decorate the crowns. I was shocked that even the adults, both male and female, got a kicked out of it.
on November 10, 2014
Very good product. Easy for kids to handle. Self-adhesive backing is so much easier and neater than gluing. Nice and colorful assortment. Large variety of stickers to choose from in this bag. Used these to decorate foam crowns as a party craft activity. Kept the girls happily busy for a while!
on May 24, 2014
It's a cheap product that comes in a sealed plastic bag. it's good enough for my daughter to stick on paper... the foam also has an odor. I wouldn't buy it again... I bought the Fibre Craft foam stickers (not princess) and they are 100% superior.
on April 14, 2013
Just add a sticker to a Popsicle stick and you have a automatic learning tool or wand. Anything that hangs over the edge gets covered with paper towel. Educational and the kids love their new toys. These make good scene papers. Some crayons, paper and the kids have a good time making pictures they can be proud of. Get the paper doll foam stickers to this and you can have even more fun.
on January 22, 2014
There is nothing exciting about these foam tiaras and stickers. But experience told me these would be a lot more comfortable than the ill fitting plastic ones. I don't see how we can possibly use all the stickers but we will have fun trying.
on November 21, 2013
My 2.75 yr old loves useing these to decorate picture frames, and other things. she can peel the back off herself which she cant do with all brands of stickers. they are cute, except the princesses are kind of ugly. all the other shapes are cute.
on July 23, 2012
These are adorable foam stickiest ranging from and 1/2 to 2 inch pieces. They are easy to glue and use on basically anything! Paper, plates! Cardboard! Cups, books, collages, scrapbooks, ect!

I especially recommend these to mothers with toddlers! My daughter uses these on everything! You just need glue and your ready to go !
on September 9, 2014
Used these to stick on princess crowns for a birthday party. They stuck great to foam and the backs peeled off easily. only negative was some of them were just white like the color hadn't printed on a small amount of some stickers.