Do you have trouble achieving your goals because you lack self-discipline?
We all have high hopes, dreams and aspirations. What most of us are lacking in is the commitment and self-discipline required to reach them. If you want to shoot for the stars, but don't know where to start, this book is for you.
Most people are able to start down the path they want to be on, but tend to get lost somewhere along the way. Self-discipline gives you the ability to go after your goals with laser-focused intensity. It's time to stop making excuses and to start making progress!
Here's what you'll learn in this book:
- What self-discipline is and why you need it.
- The 8 traits a self-disciplined person has to have.
- How to get motivated and stop procrastination dead in its tracks.
- How to silence the voice of doubt.
- Staying positive and focused in the face of adversity.
- Pride vs. arrogance.
- How learning to say "no" can positively influence your life.
- A list of questions you need to ask yourself to honestly assess where you are now and where you want to be.