5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas you can really do in 15 minutes
I was surprised by how many of these tips made me go "wow, what a good idea!" I found myself tagging pages with stickies to remind me to come back and try some of the tips.

Published on January 29, 2008 by Melissa G. O'neil

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Magazine Book
This book is ok, it has a lot of good information. It was as motivational as I would have like for it to be, however it is a good choice for someone looking to get started on a self improvement plan.
Published on May 30, 2008 by Janell L. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas you can really do in 15 minutes, January 29, 2008
This review is from: Self Magazine's 15 Minutes to Your Best Self: Quick Fixes for a Healthier, Happier Life (Paperback)

I've already put a few into action in my closet and told several friends the trick about buying the right bra -- it should fit on the LOOSEST hook, so that as it stretches out, you can adjust (once it's on the tightest hook, it's time to get a new one). The book is full of tips like that, things that make you think "oh, that totally makes sense...why didn't I know that before?"

There are also great workouts to take to the gym, healthy quick meal ideas, etc.

Next up for me is the finance section, to help me get rid of the last bits of credit card debt and figure out how I can make a plan to stop renting already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as enjoyable as the magazine!, March 21, 2008
As a SELF subscriber, I bought this book with high hopes which were definitely met. I love all the quick tips. The set-up of the chapters makes it easy to find topics and information that you are looking for. I enjoyed just reading the book cover-to-cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, March 21, 2008
Linda C. Giordano "LindaG23" (Hauppauge, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I love the quick tips that this book gives for every part of your life. It's a fast read as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, September 13, 2008
This is like getting the magazine every month, but you don't get the horrible ads taking up all the space. I love it!!!! It's great to read the certain sections you wanna read and get the facts you only care about! It's definitely one of the better buys of my book life.. I never get sick of flipping thru the pages and learning something new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness & Beauty tips, March 23, 2008
I always liked the magazine "Self", and this book is chock-full of tips that is similar to what's given in the magazine. It's great because you could read for as little as 5-10 minutes at a time and learn something to improve yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Self 15 Minutes To Your Best Self, April 7, 2008
This is an excellent book. I looked at the ad in Self magazine and the tips they listed that came from the book were very useful so I decided to purchase it. There are tips you can use everyday. I would recommend for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of great tips!, May 11, 2008
I loved this book because it had so many neat little tips about almost every aspect of your life. There are some changes that can take one minute while others may take 30 and the fact that each one is labeled lets you know which ones you have time for. I would recommend this book to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Magazine Book, May 30, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Book self help, August 9, 2008
This book is like a giant version of the magazine, written same way, but helpful, I like the mag so I pick it up every once in while to read on, but not earth shattering advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 6, 2010
This is the second one I bought - my sister loved it so much [she is 40+] that she took the one I had and so I bought the second for my daughter [20+]

Used & New from: $0.01