Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2013
I was drawn to this book because I am definitely in need of some tips to help me build my skills when it comes to self photography. I, like many others, love Instagram and sharing photos with the ease of my iPhone, but I can never seem to figure out how to take a good picture of myself. This book was simple with some helpful professional photography tips that have been translated for use on a smartphone device. If you are in need of some good information on the subject, whether you are looking to create a well curated internet identity for personal or professional reasons, this short guide will definitely get you on your way. I can't wait to start putting some of these tips into action and get myself comfortable with taking selfies!
on May 19, 2013
I'm a huge fan of this instructional guide for selfies. Written in plain language, with plenty of examples, Sarah Sloboda leads the user through a series of tutorials that start from the very basic to the more in-depth: plane of the face, watching the light, etc.

She also gives tips as to what makes selfies interesting: props, locations, backgrounds. In a world of bathroom trout pouts, she gives insight as to how to make your self-shots original and compelling.

I've seen my likes on Instagram shoot up after using her tricks. As a blogger, selfies can be extremely important. Strangers can't always get that perfect shot, no matter how well-meaning. Buy this book and take matters into your own hands!

Recommended for anyone... no matter your skill level, there's info here for you.
on February 1, 2016
Good but wished it was a bit more informative with regards to the to lighting and all types of different angles. But it was professional and gave some useful tips especially in regards to helping you engage with your audience with regards to my business. Something to definitely consider. Quick read so it would not be a waste of time to get it and read through it.