Seller: DirectWin7 Can they be trusted? Have any of you seen this seller's prices for Windows 7 full editions?

It's very tempting, but I don't know if they can be trusted. Here is the link to their deals.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A2RAB63V5ORX32

I find it weird that they're selling Home, Pro, and Ultimate for the same price.

Have any of you ordered from this seller? Are they reliable?
asked by Mikael Gonzalez on February 19, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
I am seeing TONS of "just launched" new sellers selling windows for a very low price. I wouldn't trust them! They have no track record. It looks VERY suspicious. They're probably selling some kind of pirated copy. Bunch of losers.
Sparkly Raven answered on March 22, 2010

A
votes
dont trust this seller they sold me an illegal msdn subscription copy saying it was a legit retail copy. microsoft says it is illegal to sell those copies and I have begun an investigation of this seller. They have been reported to amazon, local law enforcement, international crimes division and Microsoft and legal action may be coming shortly
Allen Garner answered on July 21, 2010

A
votes
It would be nice if MS didn't have such an absurdly convoluted licensing scheme that it makes such cons easier to fall for in the first place. Just try googling "Full version Windows 7" and count the number of clicks it actually takes to get to one.
Erik H. Reppen answered on November 26, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›