Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 7, 2012
Definately not one of the better books on sales I have read. I'm really glad I purchased it second hand and didn't buy it new. There is nothing in the book that is life altering or mind blowing and can be found in about any sales manual out there for much less. Do youself a favor and skip this one.
on September 21, 2013
These are cassette tapes. Supposed to listen to, and apply one strategy a day for 365 days. However this is difficult because it is a cassette. Isn't really going to work for me as a "tip a day" kinda thing, but good motivational and sales insight.
on February 9, 2000
Dave Anderson's 'Selling Above The Crowd: 365 Strategies For Sales Excellence' is the one-stop source for developing leading skills.
Designed to help retail automotive dealers succeed, Anderson's insight can be applied across the board.
The best part: Dave's honest account of how to avoid making the big mistakes in leading. He slam dunks the usual fluff by diving into issues managers everywhere NEED to know.
Thanks for everything Dave!
Gus@landmarknet.net
on February 11, 2000
As one of the United Kingdoms most controversial speakers on profit improvement in the Motor Industry, and author of Customer Care In the Motor Industry I thought I had everything covered. But Dave Andersons Book has inspired me to change direction, in my own personal approach to my business and I have to admit that I have pinched a lot of his ideas,to use in my own workshops with clients. A compelling read especially if used with his tapes.
on October 13, 2009
GOT MY CAREER BACK ON TRACK. I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERY SALES PROFESSIONAL TO GO THROUGH THIS BOOK. YOU WILL BE AMAZED.
on February 12, 2000
After reading Dave Andersons' Column in "Dealer" magazine, I ordered 25 copies of his book, one for each salesperson. We listen to his tapes in weekly salesmeetings. Finally, I invited him to speak to our staff about Leadership. His books have changed our entire outlook. We are now a dealership with a vision. I just asked him to return for another 3 day session. He definitely gets us going!
on February 10, 2000
'Selling Above The Crowd: 365 Strategies For Sales Excellence' is an excellent career planner for anyone in the sales field. It is a great asset for promoting yourself from an everyday manager to a professional leader. I have personally used it as a daily sales counseling tool and have been reaping the benefits ever since.
Thanks Dave!
on February 8, 2000
This is a great book for any sales professional. I know many pros who are reading it and just like it does for me, this book is helping them everyday of the year. It is also a great daily resource if you are new to the sales profession. The book will teach you lots of things you didn't know and will reaffirm what you've known all along, but maybe have forgotten.
The chapters in the front are invaluable and a very quick read and the 365 different strategies are gems that keep you on track every day of the year.
I highly recommend this book.
on November 3, 2015
Great book !!
on February 7, 2000
Congratulations Dave Anderson. What a simple but super powerful tool you have created for any sales person who seriously wants to accelerate their ascension to the top of success mountain.