Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on March 3, 2013
I value myself as somewhat business savvy with common sense. And although many things in this book is a bit common sense, I did pick up an abundance of useful information that I would have otherwised overlooked.
Very good and well written.
on February 5, 2014
This book has given me the confidence to go forward with my booth. I started about 3 months ago, and have made some mistakes. I am learning and her advice and insight has helped me discover changes I need to try.
on January 25, 2011
This is a great book if you have questions about how to get started in the antique business. Lots of helpful tips, dos/don'ts, etc. I highly recommend this book!
on June 25, 2013
This book was very informative. I have recently started thinking about running a booth but had no idea where to start. This book made me recognize that there were many elements to this that I had not even thought of! Thank you so much for the great advice on how to get started!!
on January 22, 2013
This book has some really good ideas about selling in the antique malls...even if you have been doing it for a while.
on July 28, 2013
Everyone who has or plans to have a booth in an Antique Mall needs to read this book!! Recommended as a must!
on June 30, 2011
Not really an in depth piece of work. The ideas presented should be completely obvious to a prospective dealer. If they're not, the dealer is sure to fail anyway.
on January 9, 2015
most of the advice in this book I already knew, but there were a few tidbits of info that were new.
on December 7, 2014
A really helpful e-book (a rare thing in itself!) that was well-written and contained a great deal of information. Thanks to this author for compiling her experiences in this field. Easy to read--I liked it!
on July 20, 2014